0 (0%)
No
21 (50%)
As long as there are Waffles
6 (14.3%)
fart lol
15 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: [NEWS] Teen Titans GO To The Movies Teaser Trailer  (Read 3527 times)

dont forgetIGN REMIND ME AAAAAAAAA
chloe could've been a good character if they didn't just randomly introduce her and try to get the entirety of her character in one episode
fairly odd parents has really just relied on introducing new characters
first it was poof, then it was sparky (which they later dropped entirely a few episodes later,) and now it's chloe

They open with a fart joke?
Classy.

chloe was made as a desperate attempt to keep the show from dying, its the 3rd time the show has done this and by far the worst because all they're doing is rehashing old episodes but shoehorning her in
no matter how well they could've made the character this would still be evident

timmy turner is also a loving cunt
whiny dumbass motherforgeter and he gets 3 fairies whereas most people don't even get a single one

have you seen modern spongebob
tbh season 11 isn't too bad so far
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 07:09:40 PM by Luigi609² »

tbh season 10 isn't too bad so far
The fact that there is a season 10 is the main problem

Nickelodeon is having a similar issue with Spongebob that CN is having with TTGO.
Spongebob is their Only really popular cartoon, they certainly haven't gone as far as CN has gone in airing TTGO with SB but it's still a sign of Clinging onto their shows like their Blue-chip investments and not creative works of art that don't last forever.

but it's still a sign of Clinging onto their shows like their Blue-chip investments and not creative works of art that don't last forever.
Although this is true I am just saying that with the old writers working on the show again, it has better quality control than the cancer that is ttg.

atleast spongebob doesnt joke about how they don't live up to the original and call the fans of the original manchildren lol

Although this is true I am just saying that with the old writers working on the show again, it has better quality control than the cancer that is ttg.
atleast spongebob doesnt joke about how they don't live up to the original and call the fans of the original manchildren lol
These are both 100% true.
Spongebob has improved and TTGO is written by richardheads who hate their fanbase.

However Spongebob is still very much a problem for Nickelodeon's creativity and likely will be it's downfall, and in a similar fashion CN will meet the same fate.

I hate this Birthday Present.

speaking of fairly odd parents
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SslItzjQRpI
when u give a character whos main trait was not being able to speak the ability to speak to make a donald Annoying Orange joke