Author Topic: (BOTS) Builders Of The Slides  (Read 1400 times)

INFORMATION
      BOTS stands for Builders Of The Slides. Mr. Block and Maxwell run the clan. The Clan started on 3/8/08 we don't want it to fail so we are trying to make the dedicated server to run about 10 to 12 hours a day.

The Server name is (BOTS) Builders Of The Slides. There is a application area where you build the best slide you can make and don't forget to put your name on it or we won't know who made it. You can also Reply and have us download your slide and then you would't have to go and apply on the server We will probably reply here on this post if you are accepted or not. If you are accepted, You will have to fill out this application.

Application

What is Your Name:
What is Your ID:
When Did You buy Blockland: MM/YYYY
Why Do you Want to join (BOTS):
I will [name here], obey higher ranks people. Will not put random vehicle or weapon spawn points. Will not Spam and kind of (BOTS) server.

WHAT WE DO IN THIS CLAN
      Well, after we get enough clan members we make slide parks. After we do that We make the Server private for only members and have a DM or a TDM or a Zombie DM. Or just relax and have a free build.

RANKS

Rank 1. Member
Rank 2. High Member
Rank 3. Admin
Rank 4. Super Admin

If you have any other questions about this clan PM me. You will probably have some questions. Since this is my first clan I made. I forgot the server runs 11:00pm to 11:00am on weekends pacific time. 3:00pm to 10:00pm on week days pacific time.

--------------------------Clan Members---------------------------

1. Mr. Block: 1774, Super Admin
2. Maxwell: ID 1588, Super Admin
3. HelpingHand: ID 1863, Member
4. SuperMario: ID 3582, Member
5. Onyx6: ID 3496, Member
6. Adragon: ID ????

----------Banned People From Clan----------

none, so far.

Pictures of Mr. Block Slides
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 08:23:13 PM by maxwell10206 »

Sounds suspiciously close to BotB...

But its not... so, good luck with your clan!  :cookieMonster:

hey kyle can i join BotB i posted on your clan, so i hope i can join  :cookieMonster:

Tom

Ok hers is my app/save.

What is Your Name: Tom
What is Your ID: 3113
When Did You buy Blockland: 10/2007
Why Do you Want to join (BOTS): Ive always thought slides were cool :D Also this looks like a clan that you actually put effort in to.
I Tom, obey higher ranks people. Will not put random vehicle or weapon spawn points. Will not Spam and kind of (BOTS) server.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 12:02:13 AM by tomman »

Sorry but your slide needs to be better here is a picture of a great slide, You have to try again.

Tom

What do you mean by better?

Like more ugly and obnoxious.

Make it longer and exciting
And Maxwell, can you post pictures of my whole slide?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 01:34:11 AM by mr. block »