Youtube forgets over small content creators

Author Topic: Youtube forgets over small content creators  (Read 4029 times)

I'm kinda tired of the term "content creators" can we come up with something else
How about "Video Boyz"

"we recognize we need more safeguards in place to protect creator revenue across the YouTube ecosystem."
Bull-loving stuff. I'm copy-pasting something I said on discord.

If you're not already established on youtube? You're forgeted.
If you don't stuff long videos out daily? You're forgeted.
If you're not helping youtube turn into the next Television? forget off, we don't need you.
Did you come to youtube because it wasn't Television? Go forget yourself.
Every single one of my friends is getting affected by this, if you're a small content creator, tough stuff buddy. Nobody will find you.
Also, as far as I know, they're still not filtering out clickfraud attempts, so if someone tries to clickfraud your ass, you will never earn money from youtube again.
Your adsense account will get terminated and you will be blacklisted.
Because some stupid waste of flesh clicked on an ad 22 times.
"Safeguards" my loving ass.
I'm pissed.

Also, I checked trending, and of the 2-3 day trending videos, only ONE video was by a "small" content creator: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpR_JaVguBk

"we recognize we need more safeguards in place to protect creator revenue across the YouTube ecosystem."
Bull-loving stuff. I'm copy-pasting something I said on discord.

If you're not already established on youtube? You're forgeted.
If you don't stuff long videos out daily? You're forgeted.
If you're not helping youtube turn into the next Television? forget off, we don't need you.
Did you come to youtube because it wasn't Television? Go forget yourself.
Every single one of my friends is getting affected by this, if you're a small content creator, tough stuff buddy. Nobody will find you.
Also, as far as I know, they're still not filtering out clickfraud attempts, so if someone tries to clickfraud your ass, you will never earn money from youtube again.
Your adsense account will get terminated and you will be blacklisted.
Because some stupid waste of flesh clicked on an ad 22 times.
"Safeguards" my loving ass.
I'm pissed.

Also, I checked trending, and of the 2-3 day trending videos, only ONE video was by a "small" content creator: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpR_JaVguBk

At this point, youtube is dying.
Say Hello to TVTube.

what's that "4000 hours of watch time in 12 months" bullstuff

EDIT: LITERALLY

YOU MUST SPEND ALL WAKING HOURS WATCHING YOUTUBE
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 06:15:28 AM by Nonnel »

what's that "4000 hours of watch time in 12 months" bullstuff

EDIT: LITERALLY

YOU MUST SPEND ALL WAKING HOURS WATCHING YOUTUBE
It's combined view time on your videos. Meaning 4000 people need to watch 1 hour of content from you in the past 12 months. Or that 2000 people need to watch 1.5h and 2000 people .5 h etc.

hmmm i GUESS that makes more sense.....

hmmm i GUESS that makes more sense.....

i wish they'd partner me for watching 4000 hours worth of youtube in a year

don't worry. you channel may get monetized back again if you reach their expectations.

I just got this email.  RIP my 0.01

That really forgets over animators. forget you for not making 5 hour long vlogs like every other handicap