Blockland Forums Recap: Possible Monthly Stream of BLF

Poll

Would you guys like to see this?

Yes
8 (88.9%)
No
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Blockland Forums Recap: Possible Monthly Stream of BLF  (Read 318 times)

Hey guys I was just wondering if you all would like to see a stream in which I talk about topics in various boards and stream it with your input.  I would go to various boards and look at topics that are the most popular or have the most attention.  I was planning on doing a sort of weekly news thing for BLF but I fell short and I didn’t end up doing it.  Also, it wouldn’t make much sense to just stream random topics and just read them off because anyone can easily do that.  I would also have input from the community and we would discuss the topics in a discord server or in chat. 
Apologies if anything sounds confusing, I have to go to work soon and I am typing this five minutes after I woke up also autocorrect is idiotic.

I added a poll if you think I should do this. 

while a nice idea, you're going to have a rough time making it good. a lot of the topical memes are, well, topical, and you'll have to present them super well to make them appear funny again