x - another friend research spammer

Author Topic: x - another friend research spammer  (Read 9500 times)

rotondo has a discord?

also,
its his forgettable dungeon dev server

this is actually loving depressing

some man, probably older than everyone on this forum, feels the need to waste 10 dollars on a game that nobody barely ever uses to get an account on a forum that even less people use, just to attempt to investigate some random girl he doesn't know and post child research until he gets banned and possibly until he gets arrested for possession of child research, just for like what 30 minutes of laughs?

i know this is the internet but thats just loving sad. he could be doing something with his life but here he is spamming research on a lego forum for a quick chuckle

actually I think more people use the forums than play the game, but yeah, this is honestly sad

actually $20 nix, even sadder

this is actually loving depressing

some man, probably older than everyone on this forum, feels the need to waste 10 dollars on a game that nobody barely ever uses to get an account on a forum that even less people use, just to attempt to investigate some random girl he doesn't know and post child research until he gets banned and possibly until he gets arrested for possession of child research, just for like what 30 minutes of laughs?

i know this is the internet but thats just loving sad. he could be doing something with his life but here he is spamming research on a lego forum for a quick chuckle
i always hated this argument because arent we all just wasting out time on a lego forum and not living our lives??? what even is living our life?? isnt everything a waste of time?? your really getting me to think here nix

the only sad bit is that he's wasting his money in his pointless escapade to spite this one person, either the person running the account or the girl herself. honestly i could believe bedpost spammed the first time but i dont think hes consistantly an starfish or has enough money to continue spamming the forums three times over

he bought 2 keys for both x and president Annoying Orange

tru

In all likelihood, he bought a 4 pack.

ah i see we're already starting back up again

rotondö posted a Weiner in edd's birtdey thredd

Trustworthy