Drama against the banana known as Lambdatorin

Author Topic: Drama against the banana known as Lambdatorin  (Read 1446 times)

i do not like u lamb. here is a picture of knuckles the enchilada

lol sorry for being a friend and posting this dumbass thing.

is this your ban appeal

is this your ban appeal
Nah I really don't care whether you unban me or not. I got annoyed cuz I was found out. Literally don't unban me.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 07:12:42 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

Im sooo SHINAY

Lol Random. Ebin XD

I'm not writing this letter so that I can change Torin's mind but rather to help others with open minds understand that Torin's haughty communications rightly deserve to be exposed to criticism. One of the first facts we should face is that I have grown tired of watching the repeated handshakes and toothy smiles in front of television cameras and subsequently learning that nothing has truly changed. As always, Torin has been telling others to shun interventionism while he practices it himself. In my opinion, this brings hypocrisy to dizzying heights and proves that Torin's writings may have been conceived in idealism, but they quickly degenerated into fastidious gangsterism. But this is something to be filed away for future letters. At present, I wish to focus on only one thing: the fact that I have reason to believe that he is about to turn once-flourishing neighborhoods into zones of violence, decay, and moral disregard. I pray that I'm wrong, of course, because the outcome could be devastating. Nevertheless, the indications are there that Torin deceptively claims that he's listening to our suggestions. The reality, however, is that he's thumbing the scales towards his own vile ideals even though he knows that his querulous ideas are a source of consternation for those of us who want to provide people the wherewithal to shed a little light on some of the ignorant prejudices that reside within his pea-sized brain. And that's why I'm writing this letter. This is my manifesto, if you will, on how to lift our nation from the quicksand of injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. There's no way I can do that alone, and there's no way I can do it without first stating that he claims that Pyrrhonism greases the engines of prosperity. Predictably, he cites no hard data for that claim. This is because no such data exist.

In a rather infamous speech, Torin exclaimed that his modes of thought are Holy Writ. (I edited out the rest of what he said because, well, it didn't really say anything.) He is locked into his present course of destruction. He does not have the interest or the will to change his fundamentally annoying bruta fulmina. My love for people necessitates that I challenge rather than accommodate the mainstream's presuppositions. Yes, I face opposition from Torin. However, this is not a reason to quit but to strive harder.

The impact of Torin's gloomy ruminations is exactly that predicted by the Book of Revelation. Evil will preside over the land. Injustice will triumph over justice, chaos over order, futility over purpose, superstition over reason, and lies over truth. Only when humanity experiences this Hell on Earth will it fully appreciate that Torin is squarely in favor of Titoism and its propensity to deny us the opportunity to take advantage of a rare opportunity to help and encourage others. This is so typical of Torin: he condemns bigotry and injustice except when it benefits him personally. Lest anyone be under the misapprehension that he is clean and bright and pure inside, let me clarify that I am not trying to smear anybody. I just want to ensure that everyone knows that I can unquestionably suggest how Torin ought to behave. Ultimately, however, the burden of acting with moral rectitude lies with Torin himself. We must defenestrate Torin's equivocations and deponticate his perorations. We must create a world in which absolutism, warlordism, and careerism are all but forgotten. And we must reach out to the poor, the marginalized, and those unfortunate enough to have been labeled as socially inept by Torin's propaganda machine. Please join me in incorporating these words into our living credo.

I'm not writing this letter so that I can change Torin's mind but rather to help others with open minds understand that Torin's haughty communications rightly deserve to be exposed to criticism. One of the first facts we should face is that I have grown tired of watching the repeated handshakes and toothy smiles in front of television cameras and subsequently learning that nothing has truly changed. As always, Torin has been telling others to shun interventionism while he practices it himself. In my opinion, this brings hypocrisy to dizzying heights and proves that Torin's writings may have been conceived in idealism, but they quickly degenerated into fastidious gangsterism. But this is something to be filed away for future letters. At present, I wish to focus on only one thing: the fact that I have reason to believe that he is about to turn once-flourishing neighborhoods into zones of violence, decay, and moral disregard. I pray that I'm wrong, of course, because the outcome could be devastating. Nevertheless, the indications are there that Torin deceptively claims that he's listening to our suggestions. The reality, however, is that he's thumbing the scales towards his own vile ideals even though he knows that his querulous ideas are a source of consternation for those of us who want to provide people the wherewithal to shed a little light on some of the ignorant prejudices that reside within his pea-sized brain. And that's why I'm writing this letter. This is my manifesto, if you will, on how to lift our nation from the quicksand of injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. There's no way I can do that alone, and there's no way I can do it without first stating that he claims that Pyrrhonism greases the engines of prosperity. Predictably, he cites no hard data for that claim. This is because no such data exist.

In a rather infamous speech, Torin exclaimed that his modes of thought are Holy Writ. (I edited out the rest of what he said because, well, it didn't really say anything.) He is locked into his present course of destruction. He does not have the interest or the will to change his fundamentally annoying bruta fulmina. My love for people necessitates that I challenge rather than accommodate the mainstream's presuppositions. Yes, I face opposition from Torin. However, this is not a reason to quit but to strive harder.

The impact of Torin's gloomy ruminations is exactly that predicted by the Book of Revelation. Evil will preside over the land. Injustice will triumph over justice, chaos over order, futility over purpose, superstition over reason, and lies over truth. Only when humanity experiences this Hell on Earth will it fully appreciate that Torin is squarely in favor of Titoism and its propensity to deny us the opportunity to take advantage of a rare opportunity to help and encourage others. This is so typical of Torin: he condemns bigotry and injustice except when it benefits him personally. Lest anyone be under the misapprehension that he is clean and bright and pure inside, let me clarify that I am not trying to smear anybody. I just want to ensure that everyone knows that I can unquestionably suggest how Torin ought to behave. Ultimately, however, the burden of acting with moral rectitude lies with Torin himself. We must defenestrate Torin's equivocations and deponticate his perorations. We must create a world in which absolutism, warlordism, and careerism are all but forgotten. And we must reach out to the poor, the marginalized, and those unfortunate enough to have been labeled as socially inept by Torin's propaganda machine. Please join me in incorporating these words into our living credo.
good post