why is every officerzach add on thread getting locked on?

Author Topic: why is every officerzach add on thread getting locked on?  (Read 12943 times)

an innocent, dumb kid doing what innocent, dumb kids do? grrrrr!!!!

I think the forums serve as a good platform to teach zach what the internet is really like. as long as we don't actually interfere with his actual life then I don't see a problem poking him.

my opinion is that if someone makes something stuffty and rejects criticism they deserve to be laughed at

my opinion is that if someone makes something stuffty and rejects criticism they deserve to be laughed at
this

Chris Chan 2: Revenge of the Furbies

I think the forums serve as a good platform to teach zach what the internet is really like. as long as we don't actually interfere with his actual life then I don't see a problem poking him.
pfft

kid needs to find a different place to make stuff. all he's gonna get here is garbage thrown at him and anything constructive is laced with either passive-aggressive mocking or remarkably provocative egos. id be lying if i say it isn't funny but at the end of the day you're loving with an 8 year old kid on a forum filled with ~17 year olds

he acts 8, does real life age really matter on internet social media

i don't diddle kids i swear

tbh i feel like both sides are doing wrong stuff
zach is a handicap and locks his thread and calls criticism hate pretty much
but we're so loving hard on him it makes it seem that way in the first place

tbh i feel like both sides are doing wrong stuff
zach is a handicap and locks his thread and calls criticism hate pretty much
but we're so loving hard on him it makes it seem that way in the first place
tbh i downloaded his add-ons to see what they were like and they arent really that good. Im pretty sure zach is probably around my age, if not, older.

tbh i downloaded his add-ons to see what they were like and they arent really that good. Im pretty sure zach is probably around my age, if not, older.
Noedit, possibly could be younger too

tbh it is handicapped for full grown 20 year olds to make fun of a 13 year old just wanting to make addons of his favorite anime. got get something better to do than making fun of a kid that is making progress in addons when you laugh at him without knowing a damn thing