Author Topic: why is every officerzach add on thread getting locked on?  (Read 12941 times)

really, is that someone else intervention.

No, it's just Zach himself locking the threads because people keep memeing on him

But seriously though, people need to cool it, he's just a kid and the meme is long dead

No, it's just Zach himself locking the threads because people keep memeing on him

But seriously though, people need to cool it, he's just a kid and the meme is long dead

because of criticism.
and the fact people keep bothering him about things he doesn't want to be bothered about

If it doesnt stop Zach should just ignore it than be reactive to it.

and the fact people keep bothering him about things he doesn't want to be bothered about
its the fact that he reacts to it that causes them to keep it up. he doesnt seem to get the concept or have the self control to ignore people who are going out of their way to bother him, probably due to his age.

Various reasons, though it's mostly because people keep criticising his interest in certain animes, and when he defends it he does it in such a childish way that people don't criticise it anymore, they provoke a response.
I've seen his work, and let me be honest it's not great. However, I'm not going out of my way to tell him "Your works sucks forget off to your anime or Jojo model." I just tell him what he could do to try and improve his work, such as make a bit more in tone to Blockland's theme.

Alas, it gets buried under all the Jojokes and huge font screams. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Jojo stuff, and we got Jotaro's hat but this isn't the way to go about it, but people will keep it up because Zach doesn't know the proper form of response: Stop replying to Jojokes.

If it doesnt stop Zach should just ignore it than be reactive to it.
this, this has happened to me and I get kinda of annoyed, but I don't response because it's just jokes

if you guys don't leave my boy Zach alone I'm gonna have to get serious, grrrrr

Problem is we have had great modders in the community give serious input, but he ignores all of it or gives ridiculous responses. If you are going to be ignorant don't be surprised when someone creates stupid jokes on your next project, it is just the way people act. Some of it I agree is too far but it is something to expect.

He should probably stop posting failbin addons then if he doesn't want the criticism.

He should probably stop posting failbin addons then if he doesn't want the criticism.
Or atleast get someone to model for him or help him. Or he can go my route and download a model like i did with my bus add-on.

he's just a kid

a kid who happens to threaten the lives of people who call his bad add-ons bad

he's physically unable to take criticism (or jokes) so instead of responding it to like a mature individual he throws a fit, posts a reaction gif from a cartoon nobody remembers, and locks the thread