Author Topic: completely normal revolver  (Read 8058 times)

i have used vista. it was far less stable than xp, not nearly as fast, and the only bonus was visual. windows 7 kept that visual upgrade and fixed every one of the problems vista had.

I used it and it was terrible.
And I was also used to changes because I've used several versions of windows before it. And most of them were fine. Vista was the first one I didn't like. It's actually bad but I guess we're all used to you being too stupid. You probably only like it because you hear that other people don't.
What version of windows did you use to prepare you for Vista? XP Media Center Edition? Still not even close - a completely different kernel!

Do you not realize that 7,8,8.1,and 10 are all modified versions of Vista? (8 and 10 being BLOATWARE versions of Vista)

What version of windows did you use to prepare you for Vista? XP Media Center Edition? Still not even close - a completely different kernel!

Do you not realize that 7,8,8.1,and 10 are all modified versions of Vista? (8 and 10 being BLOATWARE versions of Vista)
Yes, I do realize it actually.
And yet, the transition from XP to 7 was great. The amount of time I had to spend using Vista was a nightmare. Many times did the words "loving vista" come out of my mouth whenever I had to figure out why things were obscured or just outright not working. And then I spent a lot of  time back in XP. I didn't have any of the same issues going to 7 from XP.
And to an end-user, the kernel means nothing. Technical jargon will go right over the majority of consumer's heads. I'm surprised it didn't go right over yours. New kernel or not, it was a stuff operating system and I'm sure anyone else would agree. No matter their level of understanding the technology.

I love the capitalized BLOATWARE too. At least modern machines running 10 can handle the bloatware without much performance loss. At the time of Vista's release, the average casual PC was bogged down by it's hunger for precious resources. I would use any operating system from XP onward, including any linux or mac OS before I would touch Vista again.
You can say it runs fine on modern machines all you want, but what's the point of using a long-since unsupported OS on a newer machine? Ah yes, look at how well my computer runs DOS, it's so fast compared to what it was back then!

Yes, I do realize it actually.
And yet, the transition from XP to 7 was great. The amount of time I had to spend using Vista was a nightmare. Many times did the words "loving vista" come out of my mouth whenever I had to figure out why things were obscured or just outright not working. And then I spent a lot of  time back in XP. I didn't have any of the same issues going to 7 from XP.
I remember uttering those words too - because thats what happens when you switch to something new you have to learn where stuff is and how it works. The reason why going to 7 from XP wasn't so bad was because you tried Vista first. Vista and 7 have a nearly identical interface. Once you use Vista even a few times 7 becomes just as easy to use.

And to an end-user, the kernel means nothing. Technical jargon will go right over the majority of consumer's heads. I'm surprised it didn't go right over yours. New kernel or not, it was a stuff operating system and I'm sure anyone else would agree. No matter their level of understanding the technology.
Insulting me (once again) does not make your argument any more valid. The point is when Vista came out people had been using XP for over 7 years (ME NO LIKE CHANGE!) Obviously there were gonna be a lot of people who didn't want to make the switch

I love the capitalized BLOATWARE too. At least modern machines running 10 can handle the bloatware without much performance loss. At the time of Vista's release, the average casual PC was bogged down by it's hunger for precious resources.
You finally said something that makes sense and is factual

I would use any operating system from XP onward, including any linux or mac OS before I would touch Vista again.
But you just said modern pcs would have no trouble running it now

You can say it runs fine on modern machines all you want, but what's the point of using a long-since unsupported OS on a newer machine? Ah yes, look at how well my computer runs DOS, it's so fast compared to what it was back then!
Obviously outdated software usually runs faster on newer hardware

Idk why we are derailing the thread here with this but im sure jyvot doesn't mind his revolver being bumped to the top of the add-ons bard, lol.

vista was loving awesome what are you talking about - i would take vista over 8 or 10

When Vista came out, most of the general mass market builds couldn't reliably handle it. Between the bloat, compatibility issues and coming off the heels of the entrenched idea of XP, Vista was just kinda shoddy.

When Vista came out, most of the general mass market builds couldn't reliably handle it. Between the bloat, compatibility issues and coming off the heels of the entrenched idea of XP, Vista was just kinda shoddy.
How very true. At least Microsoft proved they could fix things later on

what is happening here
PepperChair!

vista was loving awesome what are you talking about - i would take vista over 8 or 10

OT: I thought this was going to some joke addon where it's sounds like a normal gun, but it's actually op, but nice work otherwise
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 04:48:57 PM by cooolguy32 »

ot: good work jyvot

I liked Vista. I loved its layout too. But I would be lying to I said it didn't have bugs. I liked it though. Would prefer 10 or 8 over it tho

another person who never used it - big surprise!
As someone who used the OS for 4 years, I can safely say that along with stuffty proto-aero, the really crappy baby's 7 feel which made it feel like XP, the terrible optimization for even games like roblox, and the constant issues that it caused for me including being unable to close certain tabs and the default browser being an ad magnet, it was pretty stuffty.

are you loving handicapped goth we just got over this bullstuff

we thought you learnt your lesson you dense forget

hes banned for posting an excessively gory image on the ycyl thread

hes banned for posting an excessively gory image on the ycyl thread

i thought that already happened and he got unbanned
i hope its perma