completely normal revolver

Author Topic: completely normal revolver  (Read 8065 times)

anything but vista i guess
vista was loving awesome what are you talking about - i would take vista over 8 or 10

ot: good work jyvot

but why would you choose vista when 7 exists???? vista was and is known to be buggy and unoptimized and iirc even microsoft admit its. 7 is vista but better in every way

7 is any other os but better

but why would you choose vista when 7 exists???? vista was and is known to be buggy and unoptimized and iirc even microsoft admit its. 7 is vista but better in every way

Vista only needs 1 GB of ram to run - idk why everyone says "vista is buggy" I had Vista SP2 and I never had issues; it ran just fine actually faster than 7 ever has for me

this guy did a pretty good job explaining why he liked vista more and I agree with alot of his points http://variableghz.com/2012/01/why-windows-vista-sp1-is-better-than-windows-7/

I challenge you to put Vista SP2 on modern hardware and tell me how it runs, you might be surprised.

Saying Vista is fine and not buggy is literally denying the truth

Saying Vista is fine and not buggy is literally denying the truth
Have you ever even used it? Or are you just spewing nonsense you've heard from other people?

The only people who hated Vista were the old people "ME NO LIKE CHANGE" because they went from XP to Vista - by the time 7 came around everyone was used to the new kernel change. I am sure if 7 came before Vista it would have been the exact same reaction.

when do we get a big glock
a tactical magazine
a SPAS-BILLION

vista was loving awesome what are you talking about - i would take vista over 8 or 10

ot: good work jyvot
vista was terrible, notably one of the worst windows OS ever.

when do we get a big glock
a tactical magazine
a SPAS-BILLION

good idea

vista was terrible, notably one of the worst windows OS ever.
another person who never used it - big surprise!

good idea
completely normal m1 garand next?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 01:58:35 PM by Goth77 »

another person who never used it - big surprise!
completely normal m1 garand next?
the weps are based on a youtuber's anims, which are jokes mostly

Have you ever even used it? Or are you just spewing nonsense you've heard from other people?

The only people who hated Vista were the old people "ME NO LIKE CHANGE" because they went from XP to Vista - by the time 7 came around everyone was used to the new kernel change. I am sure if 7 came before Vista it would have been the exact same reaction.
I used it and it was terrible.
And I was also used to changes because I've used several versions of windows before it. And most of them were fine. Vista was the first one I didn't like. It's actually bad but I guess we're all used to you being too stupid. You probably only like it because you hear that other people don't.

remember windows whistler