What are your opinions, good and bad about the bl forums and the people on it?

Author Topic: What are your opinions, good and bad about the bl forums and the people on it?  (Read 9122 times)

1.What are your opinions, good and bad about the bl forums and the people on it?

2.If you could, what would be your approach to stop the bad behavior and encourage good behavior?

3.Do you flat out dislike people who display negative behavior, do you tend to forgive them, or are you indifferent?

4.What is some behavior that tends to get on your nerves the quickest?

5.Do you think that you are in anyway contributing to the negative or positive aspects of the forums? If yes, then how so?

edit: Should i lock this and move this to drama instead? In hindsight i think i should have posted there.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 10:15:06 AM by caxto »

y’all are weird as forget

Y'all are cunts
But I guess you are what you eat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lots of starfishs here, but I do get the feeling most of that is an online thing and not a reflection of their real-life personality. A couple of genuinely evil people, but none of them browse the forums anymore.

I pretty much grew up on here.  This game got me into programming and the forums helped shape my sense of humor and how I interact on the internet.  It was definitely trial-by-fire but I think it's helped me in the long run.

Even though I probably won't be on here for too much longer due to life stuff, I'll still hold BLF in a special place in my heart.  I don't like most of you, but some of you are alright.  Don't go to Legoland tomorrow.

i hold the BLF in my left ventricle

1. i mean yea there are definitely some bad apples every once in a while but i do feel like the good side is easily overlooked! i've made lots of friends from this place!
2. welll if i were a moderator i'd probably be a bit more strict on just not being complete starfishs to eachother but i think that's about it
3. i'm a forgiving person, we all have our phases and i've seen many people here improve over time
4. probably like when i notice a group of people are sorta harassing someone here nonstop when they don't deserve it, altho i believe i'm seeing that happen less and less so that's good!
5. i do believe i am contributing to the positive side of this place! lots of people love my positive vibes and it's helped get people to like me more!! :)

about half the peopl are aight, the other half are weird and/or bad
the forum itself could use an upgrade and more moderators

i rlly f*cking hate it... but im gona keep posting cuz ummmmmmmmm

one of the most toxic places i've ever seen but damn if I haven't met a lot of nice people on here.

oh I didn't even notice the questions

1. well i already said that so
2. banning people who have bad behavior obviously
3. depends on how negative
4. making fun of kids for acting like kids
5. think I'm ok

i keep wanting to leave but i cant despite all the bs that happens on this forum that i usually keep my opinios about to myself and i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it and i love u guys (no homo)

i also have no ideaif i contribute to this place being positive or not but i feel as if i help a tiny little bit i suppose
mayyyybe i shoulda also done this post the way as it was on op pls cut me some slack ill do it soon
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 01:03:44 PM by crazy54311 »

one of the most toxic places i've ever seen but damn if I haven't met a lot of nice people on here.
yep, pretty much this.

I consider BLFs one of the LEAST toxic places I frequent what the hell.

i really dislike the era of discord cliques and drama clans; the people in these cliques usually end up getting banned, but then returning 1 hour/1 week later with a fresh account because they can't for 1 second stop insulting someone on these forums. the worst offender of this is "Thot Patrol", everyone in that clan has the same attitude and makes the same loving joke
we're at the point where we're glorifying problem users who do dumb stuff frequently.
this place isn't at extreme toxicity levels, but it's slowly getting there as the actual cool people leave and the edgy kids who think ironic humour and Self Delete jokes are the funniest stuff in the world.