Edit this photo of my percussion instructor in comedic ways

Author Topic: Edit this photo of my percussion instructor in comedic ways  (Read 6031 times)

So, last year during the indoor drumline season, we started making edits of a singular picture of our percussion instructor.
They've been dwelling in groupchats for quite some time, but I'm finally starting to post them to an instagram page( Of which I will not link for security purposes ).
At this point, a fair portion of the indoor drumline world has seen the page, including the man in the picture.

If you'd like to contribute to the cause, please edit this image in comedic ways:

Here are some of the edits we've made:

I'd hope that the instagram page is private because I know a kid from school who got suspended because of him editing a picture of our gym teacher
anyways

I'd hope that the instagram page is private because I know a kid from school who got suspended because of him editing a picture of our gym teacher
anyways
It is public, but the dude isn't 'officially' affiliated with the school, and he's a hecka cool dude.
He pulled me and my friend aside on Saturday during drumline rehersal and said 'I assume one of you to are the reason for my new internet fame?'.
I admitted that I was behind it, and he's cool with it as long as everything we post is appropriate and never offensive.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 10:58:53 PM by Blockz »

This ain't exactly appropriate.

Everything I post on the instagram account can and will be seen by owners of an organization I March in. if I somehow put a bad view on the dude in the pictire, I get cut from said organization.

aka, try and keep everything still 'funny' but also less cancer.
here's another example

This ain't exactly appropriate.

Everything I post on the instagram account can and will be seen by owners of an organization I March in. if I somehow put a bad view on the dude in the pictire, I get cut from said organization.

aka, try and keep everything still 'funny' but also less cancer.
here's another example
[img height=5 00]http://puu.sh/z6Q5B/1b42fce024.jpg[/img]
oh, sorry. i'll see what i can do

is it better now?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 10:59:10 PM by Blockz »

now its time to BRING IT AROUND TOWN

Isn't that the guy who kept masturbating in front of people?

Do you have an already cropped version on a transparent background?

someone replace his stomach with his face

« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 02:10:48 AM by Kumquat »