woodcrest is buzzwaker

Author Topic: woodcrest is buzzwaker  (Read 5768 times)

this kid was an absolute pain.

I actually didn't like this kid. /support

Defcon Grimlock will be declares if he returns to the blf

not this pendejo again, i didnt liked him at all

/support

"Sylvanor is a badmin"

so for a fact, woodcrest is not buzzwaker. ive known wood for a year or 2 now and hes nothing like him, the main reason he stuff talked in blg chat was because he was waiting for everything on my server to load with giant loading times.
also very clear proof just right here on the topic

/nosupport

thank you for your input

so for a fact, woodcrest is not buzzwaker. ive known wood for a year or 2 now and hes nothing like him, the main reason he stuff talked in blg chat was because he was waiting for everything on my server to load with giant loading times.
also very clear proof just right here on the topic /nosupport
alright so i completely regret this post now as he loving cleared all the bricks while i was doing a high amount of progress on my subway station. what an starfish.
/support

he was steam pming me about his foot special interest idk why

weird

also very clear proof just right here on the topic/nosupport
alright so i completely regret this post now as he loving cleared all the bricks while i was doing a high amount of progress on my subway station. what an starfish.
/support
on a scale of 10 to 10 how autistic are you

Ip like blid aka it is him

he told me about how he likes his ding dong to be covered in mayonnaise...