psa if you code with the dark theme on your editor then you dont deserve food

Author Topic: psa if you code with the dark theme on your editor then you dont deserve food  (Read 6782 times)

dark guis is good for dark rooms but why you would do anything on the computer without a light source is beyond me

op what is wrong with you bro

dark themes are much better for coding at night, since they're not as harsh on the eyes
and imo they just look better, even during the day

dark guis is good for dark rooms but why you would do anything on the computer without a light source is beyond me
saves electricity man, it's not like i need it to type (partially because i have a LED keyboard, but also because i just don't need to look down)

i use this weird olive looking theme. i like it

looks doable

dark themes are much better for coding at night,

guys have your light on at night. It's not safe for your eyes to be staring at something that bright (a computer screen even if using the dark theme) in contrast to pitch black around your room. If you just looked at a flash light in complete darkness for 5 hours a night your eyes are gonna get forgeted boys. Eye strain happens no matter what with prolonged use but if you're in a dark room compared to a lit room it is much worse.

very dangerous stuff

mariana is the best color scheme and if you disagree with me you're colorblind

how could i be so foolish

I use a dark theme because I want to keep my eyesight past age 30

(forums is black on white)

if you use light theme coding then you are loving your eyeballs in their ass

you two are weak. take care of your eyes.

Imagine discord light theme for text editors

Imagine discord light theme for text editors

looks okay

ehhhhh

i just find it hard to really look at the code when it's dark. making me more confused than i already am

dark theme anything is better really

real brothers code on construction paper
real brothers code on stones using a chisel and hammer

-snip-
looks okay
-snip-
ehhhhh
i just find it hard to really look at the code when it's dark. making me more confused than i already am
how can you think a blaringly bright screen with brightly colored variables is better for your eyes compared to black text with contrasting brightly colored variables? you strain your eyes less when it’s contrasting

real brothers code on stones using a chisel and hammer
real brothers code by chanting backwards in latin into the ethereal void through the runes they’ve carved into the flesh of their sacrifices

how can you think a blaringly bright screen with brightly colored variables is better for your eyes compared to black text with contrasting brightly colored variables?

both should be fine if you're in adequate lighting and take your eyes off them occasionally. I'm just saying you deserve to be put down if you dont agree with white being superior.