The goddamn stuffposters on Blockland glass

Author Topic: The goddamn stuffposters on Blockland glass  (Read 3875 times)

When I look at blockland glass' discord server, and I saw unfunny joke meme on #general...

Evidence:

So, why stuffposters Don't go #meme channel?

cant you contact the admins of this discord server?

cant you contact the admins of this discord server?
forgot to mention that on the top of first pic it says #general - for memes, dreams, and everything inbetween

did you really censor out the loving carrot lmao

forgot to mention that on the top of first pic it says #general - for memes, dreams, and everything inbetween
General chat =/= Meme chat. There is a specific channel for memes to prevent this garbage from happening

did you really censor out the loving carrot lmao
Someone posted that in the night discussion topic and the post got deleted, so it's probably for the best anyway

Someone posted that in the night discussion topic and the post got deleted, so it's probably for the best anyway
o dang i didn't notice that lol

As it turns out, the post wasn't actually deleted, but the image no longer shows up, captain crunch cereal was the one who posted it, so it could be him

But then again, the guy's avatar is the same image that PhantOS posted in the Maui thread, but then again again, captain crunch cereal also partakes in that thread, so while it may be PhantOS, it's more likely to be captain crunch cereal

carrot research. WHAT THE forget

Wait is that guy captin crunch cereal?

Removed the carrot stuff. I banned him and SCOOBERT DOOBERT#3731 (Spunky) for trolling.

The description of #general was created before #memes, I've edited the description to make it clear its for Blockland related content.

Memes successfully deported.

monday (the guy who posted carrot research) posted a bit of nsfw on my Discord too. His Discord avatar is a naked Maui with a bunch of Mauis covering his rooster. His name is monday#0520 so if he comes on your Discord be aware

Wait is that guy captin crunch cereal?
I swear to god thats not me. I dont spam discord servers

afaik it's not captain crunch