How you doing?

Author Topic: How you doing?  (Read 879 times)

people on discord keep saying I ERP with seth so I decided to make a joke on that but realized it wasnt funny
that's a thing people say wtf???

my day was great until a kid at my previous middle school killed himself now it's just depressing

ye idk why
are they're serious about it??? did u like refute it at all or anything???
like no offense but we're barely even friends

my day was great until a kid at my previous middle school killed himself now it's just depressing
:(

are they're serious about it??? did u like refute it at all or anything???
like no offense but we're barely even friends
I didnt show any evidence, but I did say that was false. Got quite a few people on discord that like to yank my chains

gr8 you're really filling in the hole that *Magick*Mage left when he disappeared
i love it

people on discord keep saying I ERP with seth so I decided to make a joke on that but realized it wasnt funny
stop before you embarrass yourself more

I didnt show any evidence, but I did say that was false. Got quite a few people on discord that like to yank my chains
oh ok but still this kinda hurts me too even if it's just a joke or a rumor :c
gr8 you're really filling in the hole that *Magick*Mage left when he disappeared
i love it
awwww thanks u made me happy again c:

dark souls 2 sucks

I'm playing it right now and I'm about to write an anthrax-laced letter to whoever thought it was a good idea to only give you one loving estus

dark souls 2 sucks

I'm playing it right now and I'm about to write an anthrax-laced letter to whoever thought it was a good idea to only give you one loving estus
oh.

I'm hungry

Update: I ate 4 bacon rolls and I am no longer hungry