[news] shooting at kentucky

Author Topic: [news] shooting at kentucky  (Read 3204 times)

Im trying to say that the us has no loving gun regulations whatsoever

anyone can buy a gun here
gun regulations don't have to be strict either, just make it so you need a background check and a bit of training to get a gun, it's simple

Fire Vine just a little bit of research and independant thinking can save you from this exact scenario in the future.

With that out of the way, is there any info that the shooter was struggling with mental illness or any other signs attributed to it?

gun regulations don't have to be strict either, just make it so you need a background check and a bit of training to get a gun, it's simple
this is literally already in place and has been for loving the longest time you smoothbrain

Fire Vine just a little bit of research and independant thinking can save you from this exact scenario in the future.

With that out of the way, is there any info that the shooter was struggling with mental illness or any other signs attributed to it?

Tbh, I have to wonder, does it even matter anymore

Even if he did struggle with mental illness that's not what anyone is gonna talk about

Nothing will change

This'll happen again

I mean I get that attitude but the reality is, some changes simply don't happen overnight.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 03:00:09 PM by Tayasaurus »

Possible modifications: Chainsaw bayonet

I mean, is there anything mentally right with a Hardcore Gamer? How could anyone ever say that someone was in the right mental state to just go postal on people?

How could anyone ever say that someone was in the right mental state to just go postal on people?

beforehand

Homestly, this stuff always happens because of the msm glorifying it by announcing these sick bastard's "High Scores".

They do this so they can blame video games and literally anything but the real issues causing it, so they can perpetuate fear and make money from people watching the news instead of playing video games.

In other news, water is wet.

Homestly, this stuff always happens because of the msm glorifying it by announcing these sick bastard's "High Scores".

They do this so they can blame video games and literally anything but the real issues causing it, so they can perpetuate fear and make money from people watching the news instead of playing video games.
homestly cnn is the reason school shootings have ever existed