Author Topic: "Server could not verify your Blockland ID"  (Read 1484 times)

I keep getting this error when trying to join servers now. Was I revoked or something? ID 14610.

I'm also getting "server failed to verify your blockland ID: rejected by master server"

I keep getting this error when trying to join servers now. Was I revoked or something? ID 14610.
First ask yourself: did you anything to possibly get revoked? That fact that you question it makes me wonder as well.

Make sure you don't have a firewall or something like zonealarm interfering with your connection

First ask yourself: did you anything to possibly get revoked? That fact that you question it makes me wonder as well.

Make sure you don't have a firewall or something like zonealarm interfering with your connection
There's literally zero reason for me to have been revoked. I'm not questioning it because I did something wrong, I'm questioning it because it sounds like an error you'd get if your key is revoked.

It's not my firewall. I've been using the same computer to play the game without trouble for 4 years. Why would my firewall over night when the computer is shut down update itself so Blockland doesn't work?

sounds like it was revoked, if it was connection issue you'd be stuck on "authenticating..."
just to be sure though check if you can go to auth.blockland.us and master2.blockland.us

did you share the key with a friend or sibling? did you play the game on multiple different ip addresses at once?

sounds like it was revoked, if it was connection issue you'd be stuck on "authenticating..."
just to be sure though check if you can go to auth.blockland.us and master2.blockland.us

did you share the key with a friend or sibling? did you play the game on multiple different ip addresses at once?
I'm able to see these sites.

No, I haven't. But I just noticed my IP has changed; it may be an issue with my router. Got some pop up on my PC from xfinity, my internet company, about needing to get a new router.

Nevermind it's because I posted from school. IP is still the same.

https://pastebin.com/UV8innXC

Here's a console log. No idea what's happening. All I can tell is I connect then immediately disconnect.

This usually means that the server sees your IP as one different from what the master server saw when you authed. In my experience, this happened to me once when I was on a VPN which routed TCP and UDP connections separately, and since the auth server uses TCP and Blockland uses UDP, the server saw me with a different IP than the auth server saw. The main things to check for in this situation would be VPNs, and maybe even phoning your ISP and asking why your IP address may be appearing differently to different services. Additionally, things like mobile phone networks tend to have highly dynamic IP address allocation which means you'll get a new IP address very frequently, which will break your authentication as well.

surprise this happened to me too completely out of nowhere
could play blockland one day and the next it wouldnt let me join any server

surprise this happened to me too completely out of nowhere
could play blockland one day and the next it wouldnt let me join any server
nevermind its gone?? O_o