Author Topic: Blockland crashes at "setting pixel format" when installing a fresh install  (Read 1235 times)

I haven't had problems when installing blockland on a computer before except for now. I recently sent my computer to a repair shop to get some crap fixed and they had to reinstall the OS (Windows 10). When I started it up and attempted to download blockland, the launcher will freeze up at crash at "setting pixel format" which is the part that sets up the window that you play the game with. I am not certain a console log will help but here is one anyways.

Any help is appreciated!

noedit: It seems to have fixed itself somehow, I dont know the solution otherwise I'd post it.

noedit: It seems to have fixed itself somehow, I dont know the solution otherwise I'd post it.
I was wrong again, it still does from time to time

try updating your graphics driver maybe?

try updating your graphics driver maybe?
I've made sure all my graphics drivers up-to-date and the issues still persist. Do I need to post the launcher.log file or is the issue traced in console.log?

I've made sure all my graphics drivers up-to-date and the issues still persist. Do I need to post the launcher.log file or is the issue traced in console.log?
Noedit, I should mention that I can run the steam install of blockland without issues.

why do you need to run nonsteam bl

why do you need to run nonsteam bl
Did I say I needed to? I said I could run it without issues. The OP is about the Non-Steam launcher crashing when attempting to create a window regardless of all the graphics and video drivers being up-to-date.