Darth C3P0: EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A TROLL

Author Topic: Darth C3P0: EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A TROLL  (Read 37440 times)

Put yourself in my shoes then

i know we've all used the 'but it's a lego forum! for 12 year olds!' argument, but ike, red spy, bones, everyone else, you still spend time on here. so don't act like you're so above everyone else because your posts are on the fringe and make waves

What an incredibly stupid post. If you're gonna try to take the moral high ground at least try to be a little bit more transparent about it.

Put yourself in my shoes then

i would've given up about 30 pages ago

imagine spending your teenage years harassing children on the internet
Imagine being a young teenager that is interested in inflation and thinking nothing is wrong with it

What an incredibly stupid post. If you're gonna try to take the moral high ground at least try to be a little bit more transparent about it.
i'm not taking the moral high ground. i bullied this kid too because everyone else was doing it and he's loving stupid and he should learn a lesson about the internet 'stressing him out'
i'm no better than you or anyone else and i never claimed to be, i just thought that would be assumed in my post.
my bad for not clarifying that in the post, no anger or sarcasm

Imagine being a young teenager that is interested in inflation and thinking nothing is wrong with it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque
Probably gonna be my last post in this topic for now (I know I totally forgeted it up earlier and I'm looking even more handicapped as I type this now) but for real if you bring up something someone likes and you dont just to get a laugh out of him then dont you have better things to do

inflation is totally ok guys ha haha

I never said that but if your going to be that much of a cuck to the point of bringing up what someone likes just to attempt to steer stuff away from you what the forget are you doing in your life

Honestly this is just pathetic, you're trying really hard to get a reaction.

give me attention.... please guys..... i want attention........... just a little bit of attention............ please............

lest we forget Master "im ABDL" Matthew

Ah yes, someone completely and utterly unrelated to the thread

I never said that but if your going to be that much of a cuck to the point of bringing up what someone likes just to attempt to steer stuff away from you what the forget are you doing in your life

sorry. let's get back on topic

Ah yes, someone completely and utterly unrelated to the thread

Hey let's not forget Ike "I was raped by beachbum behind a Wendy's in 2008" The Generic