Darth C3P0: EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A TROLL

Author Topic: Darth C3P0: EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A TROLL  (Read 38492 times)

I find it ironic how this thread was made by a notorious troll.
…or is that the joke?

you were literally one of the most annoying people on this website for a solid 6 months and probably still are

you were literally one of the most annoying people on this website for a solid 6 months and probably still are

He's not wrong, grimlock is a grade-A piece of stuff. His entire purpose here is to pick on kids to get his socks off

Also every time you feel like deflecting criticism off of someone else by tossing out a "no you" statement like that, put your foot in your mouth instead. Your post could be empty and it wouldn't be as useless of a statement.

you are seth, you are!
why the forget do people keep saying I ERP with seth just because I have him on steam? I dont get what your loving problem is

why the forget do people keep saying I ERP with seth just because I have him on steam? I dont get what your loving problem is
:thimking:

No seriously, it is annoying the stuff outta me

Darth holy stuff it’s hard to feel bad for you when you act this handicapped. Ignore clear trolling such as “oh ur xxxxx’s alt” or like “u are really handicapped oh gosh” if you dont loving react they’ll probably get bored and leave you alone.

Blah

lol

I wouldn't have a probably with have a wouldn't have problem with him if he knew to actually ignore certain things and not overreact 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

I wouldn't have problem with him if he knew to actually ignore certain things and not overreact 
noedit