Author Topic: Darth C3P0: EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A TROLL  (Read 39000 times)

Boy, I was wondering when you'd show up. When I first came back u
remain my power, my pleasure, my pain

*You were always the first person to respond to me only to call me stupid or some stuff because apparently you hold a grudge on me or something and had nothing better to do than follow me around.

You guys should go a seefood diet.

in all seriousness i haven’t done anything wrong(besides being blunt, and if you call that wrong thats on you not me)
ah yes because we know mention spamming someone for 2 hours even after they blocked you is 100% ok

be like me and be on Do Not Disturb 24/7 so you dont get pinged by randoms because you're a regular on a server or in this case simply being hassled by some dude who has nothing better to do

You aren't helping here asshat, infact you are part of the problem
how much bait can a human being possibly take

be like me and be on Do Not Disturb 24/7 so you dont get pinged by randoms because you're a regular on a server or in this case simply being hassled by some dude who has nothing better to do
This isn't the problem though, even if he is blocked he is still spamming a Discord with pings while the staff doesn't give a rat's ass about it

This isn't the problem though, even if he is blocked he is still spamming a Discord with pings while the staff doesn't give a rat's ass about it
don't be in that discord
there are much better more popular discords which will actually get rid of people you feel are problems. anodyne in particular has no rules against it.

just a tip: if you're really trying to be persuasive for someone to change, don't be so blatantly aggressive about it

Yeah take a page from gr8’s book and just be obnoxiously passive aggressive instead

Yeah take a page from gr8’s book and just be obnoxiously passive aggressive instead
That's my job.

I don't think I have ever seen seth make a passive aggressive post. It's pretty clear when he's being helpful and when he's actually angry with a user.

u sure you're talkin bout seth here

i've been here since page 2 handicap

Seth isn't being passive aggressive.