Author Topic: Darth C3P0: EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A TROLL  (Read 38989 times)

Yeah take a page from gr8’s book and just be obnoxiously passive aggressive instead
:egg:

Not what I meant.

if you're paranoid to think i follow you around that's you're problem

Yeah take a page from gr8’s book and just be obnoxiously passive aggressive instead
He's saying stop being an starfish if someone says they will change and wait until something actually changes

Take a page from gr8's book and be the most obnoxious and fake forumer alive

how is gr8 obnoxious at all

Imagine feeling threatened because someone tries to go out of their way to even so much as act nice

Imagine feeling threatened because someone tries to go out of their way to even so much as act nice

And if your response is going to be that it's fake, it's better than your fake irony and sarcasm, you numbskulls. You're every bit as insufferable as you think gr8 is

Grimlock is nice to me and my friends, therefore, Grimlock is nice to everybody. Stop feewing so fweatened by Grimlock

Grimlock is nice to me and my friends, therefore, Grimlock is nice to everybody. Stop feewing so fweatened by Grimlock

Really makes you think

oof another critical hit