Author Topic: Darth C3P0: EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A TROLL  (Read 38985 times)

grimlock is a pack animal. he can't attack alone but with friends to support him he gains strength, this drama was made because of a few people cheering him on

I find it ironic how this thread was made by a notorious troll.
…or is that the joke?

grimlock is a pack animal. he can't attack alone but with friends to support him he gains strength, this drama was made because of a few people cheering him on
what

wow this loving degenerated quick

are you seriously trying to bring up a ban to attempt to take away the fact you are a known troll?

write me a 1 page essay on how this is even remotely relevant in any way shape or form

erp doesnt count permavirgin cigarette
I've never erp in my life.

…or is that the joke?
hmm i was going to post something like this

…or is that the joke?
are you seriously trying to bring up a ban to attempt to take away the fact you are a known troll?

I never get how you cigarettes think calling someone a troll is somehow an end all insult. By calling Grimjob a troll you are saying that he actually doesn't care about any of you and is just laughing any time he gets a negative reaction out of you. If he actually is a troll then every single one of you are giving him exactly what he wants because you are all incapable of ignoring him or using a post blocker. It would be more effective if you implied that he isn't a troll tbh.

You talk alot of stuff but you keep coming back to Nigerian Cunts. Why? You very clearly don't like Grimlock

I never get how you cigarettes think calling someone a troll is somehow an end all insult. By calling Grimjob a troll you are saying that he actually doesn't care about any of you and is just laughing any time he gets a negative reaction out of you. If he actually is a troll then every single one of you are giving him exactly what he wants because you are all incapable of ignoring him or using a post blocker. It would be more effective if you implied that he isn't a troll tbh.
I never said I was, I was just protecting predator in this situation and if grim starts stuff because of it I will try to ignore it
But it's pretty hard when you get provoked every day

I know there is a mute function and stuff but that isn't an excuse for random ass pings

*unsheathes katana* everyone I don't like should just DISAPPEAR! *cuts you in two pieces*

youch
this still doesnt make seafood any better

I never said I was, I was just protecting predator in this situation and if grim starts stuff because of it I will try to ignore it
But it's pretty hard when you get provoked every day
-snip-
I know there is a mute function and stuff but that isn't an excuse for random ass pings

This is an easily solvable issue. Block him and the pings stop.

This is an easily solvable issue. Block him and the pings stop.
did you not read the end