what's the most insane thing you've seen on the internet?

Author Topic: what's the most insane thing you've seen on the internet?  (Read 3538 times)

Now see the good thing about being me as that I'm literally able to unsee things, as in I don't remember the majority of the stuff I come across nor do I get haunted by anything. I've seen some crazy stuff but they just don't sit in my memory.

child research (I think?). the op got banned immediately after he posted it too lol

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=31945
Now see the good thing about being me as that I'm literally able to unsee things, as in I don't remember the majority of the stuff I come across nor do I get haunted by anything. I've seen some crazy stuff but they just don't sit in my memory.
if you were alive a couple thousand years ago you would have been naturally selected
js

chainsaw beheadding
me too.
two guys the cartel caught.  i tuned off right before it touched them though. 

child research (I think?). the op got banned immediately after he posted it too lol
waht

chainsaw beheading is nothing to me.

anything else you see in /r/nsfl is far worse.

waht
some jackhole spammed the forums with gore and stuff recently and one of the pics were child research, again I don't really know and I'm not going to risk looking into it

some jackhole spammed the forums with gore and stuff recently and one of the pics were child research, again I don't really know and I'm not going to risk looking into it

it turns out it wasn't child research

he was making out like it was a kid, but I don't think it was. she was small but her body shape was that of an adult

body pillows and tit mouse pads

he was making out like it was a kid, but I don't think it was. she was small but her body shape was that of an adult
it wasnt child research

the government hoards some forgeted up stuff im tellin ya

someone in the comments of something mentioned something about getting sucked in a jet engine and someone else showed an article of what that actually looked like with a nsfl warning
i knew it wouldn't have been a good idea to click it but my curiosity got the best of me anyways and it was fuuuuucked up holy stuff it took me a couple days to stop seeing it in my head man like i didn't think that much blood or that many scattered and ripped chunks of... well... human could come from a person it was actually horrific and just thinking about it makes me slightly uneasy again

but keep in mind i don't look at nsfl stuff hardly at all so maybe there's even worse but i don't even wanna know what that would be