The Pit (bar)

Author Topic: The Pit (bar)  (Read 1859 times)

a nice little bar, great food and drinks. only downside is the constant rumbling of trains, a little machine gun fire, and the occasional mortar shell explosion. other than that, the place is pretty cozy. check it out for yourself.

a couple of shots of the exterior

interior

^shot of the stairs after walking inside

^plenty of drinks dude

^in case of trouble, rack slide

^door to a kitchen and storage area (nonexistant)

i built this in november if memory serves me right, but i never got around to posting this piece
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 05:31:38 PM by Ragequit »

I think it's very cool that it's mostly underground. the walls and the ceiling look very flat though, maybe you could do something to make them more appealing. it's nice though. I'd happily drink there knowing it doubles as a bunker.

i'll be sure to add decorations for the walls and maybe some cross beams on the ceiling or somethin next time i'm able to update the build. thanks for the feedback

to add onto what mega bear said one thing that always makes things look interesting is to have different floors, like most is checkered like you said and a couple corners are hardwood---stuff like that

a nice little bar, great food and drinks. only downside is the constant rumbling of trains, a little machine gun fire, and the occasional mortar shell explosion. other than that, the place is pretty cozy. check it out for yourself.

a couple of shots of the exterior

interior

^shot of the chairs after walking inside

^plenty of chairs dude

^in case of trouble, rack slide

^chairs

updated op

very cozy
reminds me of 2011-2012 blockland

I fell in the pit... We fell in the pit.

great, now make The Pitt