Mark Salling, "Glee" co-star, dead at 35

Author Topic: Mark Salling, "Glee" co-star, dead at 35  (Read 4641 times)

yea I still don't think anyone should go to prison over child research. if someone is purchasing it than that's a different story (because they are directly supporting child rape). but people will always be child enthusiasts--and I've never seen a study to suggest that viewing child research makes them more likely to abuse children. since it isn't causing anybody harm (the actual rape/production is) why do we sentence these people to go to prison?

if someone is discovered as possessing or viewing child research they should attend mandatory treatment. if you lock a child enthusiast in jail for seven years he will still be child enthusiast when he comes out--and since he's now a felon and a love offender he wont be able to get work, meaning he'll probably get involved with crime, further harming society. he may even be more likely to commit a loveual assault against a child because he feels the need to take 'revenge' on society.

lock people up if they buy, produce, or sell child research. but is it really worth ruining somebody's life and driving them to Self Delete for looking at photos? the highest estimates suggest about 20% of child enthusiasts will eventually commit a loveual assault, with the lowest around 1%. child enthusiasts aren't rapists or molesters until they commit those crimes. they're seriously ill people who should receive treatment before we destroy their lives and/or allow them to hurt children.

lost of people get off on pictures of dead women and children. lots of torture and gore videos are produced by cartels and terrorist groups. by viewing these videos, people directly support the crimes in question. cartels wouldn't torture people on video if nobody was watching it (either for morbid shock or perverse pleasure). it's illegal to torture and kill people--so why don't we ban this sort of content in the same way? I really don't know. I think that anyone known to regularly look at that sort of stuff for pleasure should have to undergo the same sort of treatment (to ensure that they will not harm anybody in the future).

imo it's extremely immoral to lock people up over this sort of thing.

Your entire argument hinges on the idea that there aren't any studies that determine if child research leads to raping children. And yet nearly every single child enthusiast in the modern era has been charged with the possession of child research and the ones that haven't were just really good at hiding it.

yeah ok having child research doesn't mean you'll rape children necessarily, but you're still a very potential predator and nobody's going to take the chance with having a predator roam their neighborhoods.

You seem to think that desiring treatment for addicts is equivalent to me personally wanting to go forget kids. Rehabilitative policies (by a significant margin) see the lowest re-offense rates. My post is advocating for the children who have been victimized and who will be victimized in the future. You aren't advocating for anyone, you're just degrading people with serious mental illnesses. Congrats man.

Ironically, the only time I've ever seen child research was when it got spammed through the BLF. I wanted to puke.

Your entire argument hinges on the idea that there aren't any studies that determine if child research leads to raping children. And yet nearly every single child enthusiast in the modern era has been charged with the possession of child research and the ones that haven't were just really good at hiding it.
Even if child research doubles the odds of a child being raped, my argument holds true. Locking that person in prison rather than treating their illness will not (and this is proven) reduce the chances of an actual loveual assault occurring in the future. child enthusiasm doesn't go away because you spent years in prison--the only thing that will go away is your support network. Friends, family, and employers will all be isolated from you. Nobody is more dangerous than someone who has nothing to lose.

yeah ok having child research doesn't mean you'll rape children necessarily, but you're still a very potential predator and nobody's going to take the chance with having a predator roam their neighborhoods.
You don't get to 'remove' child enthusiasts from society. You lock them up, destroy any chance of them ever getting employed, give them a vengeance towards society, and then set them free years later. They are now more dangerous than ever. You've turned a child enthusiast into a loveual predator.

Hey guys remember Vertzer?
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=60002.0

Even if child research doubles the odds of a child being raped, my argument holds true. Locking that person in prison rather than treating their illness will not (and this is proven) reduce the chances of an actual loveual assault occurring in the future. child enthusiasm doesn't go away because you spent years in prison--the only thing that will go away is your support network. Friends, family, and employers will all be isolated from you. Nobody is more dangerous than someone who has nothing to lose.

How about if we chop their richards off?

when to comes to wanting to/actually loving kids punishment should come first

you can't cure a child enthusiast. although i would be up to tests where they're delivered 50,000v shocks to their balls whenever they think about a child. probably won't help but it'd still be fun

You don't get to 'remove' child enthusiasts from society. You lock them up, destroy any chance of them ever getting employed, give them a vengeance towards society, and then set them free years later. They are now more dangerous than ever. You've turned a child enthusiast into a loveual predator.

this is why i recommend killing them. they're inhuman anyways

reminder that zealot wants to forget a 14 year old cartoon character

You are going to have issues loving a kid if you have no benis

Always knew McZealot drank from the same kool aid as Willy, but now it's confirmed. Time to cull the herd. *roosters pump on my Remington Model 870™ with major advance in pump-action shotgun design - the ultimate in strength, durability, silky-smooth bind-free action, and sleek classical lines. Along with a sling on it that holds sixteen other shells for if you decide to run and I have to wound you a few times as we traverse through the snow like in that one Sopranos episode except this time you will not get away*

Yeah.

How about if we chop their richards off?
I would support chemical castration for child enthusiasts who either refuse treatment or who can't be treated.

you can't cure a child enthusiast. although i would be up to tests where they're delivered 50,000v shocks to their balls whenever they think about a child. probably won't help but it'd still be fun
There's no definitive cure--probably because so few people actually try to help them--but there are ways to provide counseling and eliminate the libido (removing their will to commit loveual crimes--or love at all) from child enthusiasts.

Always knew McZealot drank from the same kool aid as Willy, but now it's confirmed. Time to cull the herd. *roosters pump on my Remington Model 870™ with major advance in pump-action shotgun design - the ultimate in strength, durability, silky-smooth bind-free action, and sleek classical lines. Along with a sling on it that holds sixteen other shells for if you decide to run and I have to wound you a few times as we traverse through the snow like in that one Sopranos episode except this time you will not get away*

Yeah.
Didn't you get banned the last time you made a post like this towards me?

You seem to think that desiring treatment for addicts is equivalent to me personally wanting to go forget kids. Rehabilitative policies (by a significant margin) see the lowest re-offense rates. My post is advocating for the children who have been victimized and who will be victimized in the future. You aren't advocating for anyone, you're just degrading people with serious mental illnesses. Congrats man.

Ironically, the only time I've ever seen child research was when it got spammed through the BLF. I wanted to puke.
youre putting a lot of effort into trying to rile up a bunch of teenagers

Only real treatment is lead. Lots of lead

Didn't you get banned the last time you made a post like this towards me?

No this time I'm letting you get a head start, I'm being a good sport about it like I was with Willy.. but you might be faster, having to run from tornadoes all the time and whatnot.

Come now, Master Uno. Don't be juvenile about this, make it sporting!