Mark Salling, "Glee" co-star, dead at 35

Author Topic: Mark Salling, "Glee" co-star, dead at 35  (Read 4639 times)

that would be so forgeted if badspot banned somebody for flaming a person that sympathizes with child enthusiasts and thinks child research is ok.

that would be so forgeted if badspot banned somebody for flaming a person that sympathizes with child enthusiasts and thinks child research is ok.
I sympathize with victims. child enthusiasts are victims too--they didn't get to pick "child enthusiast" off the feat selection screen when they were born. I've never said "child research is okay," I've said that "people who look at child research should be given mandatory treatment and/or chemical castration/"

I'm not the one who is victimizing little kids--I'm the one who wants to stop it. You're the one who wants to ruin peoples lives (the perpetrators and the victims) by letting people degrade until they carry out an attack. You're attacking child enthusiasts, while I'm attacking child enthusiasm. The difference is that I actually care about my fellow humans (and animals), regardless of what they've done--and my beliefs are actually supported through evidence, unlike yours.

How many times have I called you a piece of stuff today? How many times have I suggested that you might rape a little kid?

At least the kids he rapes wont die virgins amirite?

From that same post:
You've clearly got repressed loveual desire for me Beachbum, and I've got bad news--for a few more weeks, I'm underaged, you sick forget.

i bet you would've sympathized with Riddler because you care about your fellow humans. support them regardless of what they'd done, right?

i bet you would've sympathized with Riddler because you care about your fellow humans. support them regardless of what they'd done, right?
I would absolutely have advocated for Riddler to be re-integrated into society after a prison sentence. He's still a human. I don't eat meat because I don't want to hurt animals, and I don't support the death penalty because nobody should ever be killed unless they are an immediate threat to others.

I would absolutely have advocated for Riddler to be re-integrated into society after a prison sentence.

you're a lost cause

I'd like to compare McZealot to Riddler. But even Riddler cared about Germany.

(to ensure that they will not harm anybody in the future).
imo it's extremely immoral to lock people up over this sort of thing.

Locking them up is how you ensure they won't hurt kids again.

You know what doesn't ensure that?  
Being a weak cuck, too afraid to hand down punishment for the better of society.

I sympathize with victims. child enthusiasts are victims too--they didn't get to pick "child enthusiast" off the feat selection screen when they were born. I've never said "child research is okay," I've said that "people who look at child research should be given mandatory treatment and/or chemical castration/"
have you heard of something called "the slippery slope"

Yea, it's easy to oppose decriminalization because you look like you're "going easy" on child enthusiasts. But it's the opposite--locking them up does nothing to change their mindset. The only way to make them stop being child enthusiasts is to give them treatment or kill them.
Yea, it shouldn't be legal to watch child research, it should be decriminalized. In my second sentence I said that it should be illegal to pay money for CP because you're supporting the production of that sort of content. There's a difference between child enthusiasts and loveual predators. It's like locking up a heroin addict for doing heroin--yea, they could choose not to use heroin, but it would be extremely difficult for them because both addicts and child enthusiasts have severe issues in need of treatment. If you lock up a heroin addict, they'll still be a criminal, just an addicted one. If you lock up a child enthusiast--they're still a child enthusiast, just now a love-offender criminal child enthusiast who can't   get work.
brother what the forget

it's painfully obvious zealot just wants to forget children without repercussions

leave it to mczealot to derail a thread about some brother dying to defending CP
like brother tf you doing
can we like get an executive order for mczealot to stop talking about CP

it's painfully obvious zealot just wants to forget children without repercussions
Bad troll

leave it to mczealot to derail a thread about some brother dying to defending CP
like brother tf you doing
can we like get an executive order for mczealot to stop talking about CP
He died because he killed himself because he was caught looking at child research. This thread was always about child research...