do you want to have kids/already have kids

Poll

I. Love. Children. .

yes I want them or have them
no.... I am a menace

Author Topic: do you want to have kids/already have kids  (Read 1814 times)

I don't desire kids, but I wanna wifey. If she wants kids I'd be willing to talk about it but as of right now, my money is mine.

I had kids but I sprayed them all over your sister's back
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 01:59:48 PM by PhantOS »

Nope and nope

I don't want kids when I get older, never had any interest in raising any, and my hobbies and interests and actual wealth and free-time would be stripped from me if I do ever have kids

Not for me, I plan on getting a vasectomy in my 20s too.

how sad to make up your mind even before you've left highschool

Nope and nope

I don't want kids when I get older, never had any interest in raising any, and my hobbies and interests and actual wealth and free-time would be stripped from me if I do ever have kids

Not for me, I plan on getting a vasectomy in my 20s too.

I want to go the full house route where I'm a forever-alone funny guy living in the basement, helping my best friend raise his kids. lol
o so that's why ur in there

never something ive considered seeing as military, and afterwards government, is the line of work im primarily looking into. wouldn't really work out and i don't want to put my kids into the same isolation i spent a while going through
it'd be nice and i want to but no probably not

Nope and nope

part of me wants only a boy and girl, then another part of me wants like 6 kids w/ some being adopted

either way i aint aiming for even one until im at least 28

how sad to make up your mind even before you've left highschool
better than making up my mind after having an oops baby and loving up my life completely

never liked kids or the thought of having my own my entire life

id rather buy a house and get a job that i can do inside my house and not talk to anyone ever again

better than making up my mind after having an oops baby and loving up my life completely

never liked kids or the thought of having my own my entire life
you know I kind of meant all that time to chose before you actually have kids

No but then again it could be useful to have people indebted to me in my old age