Author Topic: List the next sentence of the quote.  (Read 2387 times)

Titles kinda self-explanatory. Someone puts a part of a quote from anywhere, eg. a youtube video, a movie, etc. and someone has to answer with the next sentence. The person who posted the quote though has to list where it's from, etc. (or maybe list when it happens in a YT vid, movie, etc.) Once that quote is finished, someone starts with a new quote. They can be short or long.  Alrighty, let's begin.
Source: Stuff Mike Says by M3RKMUS1C, and quote begins at 3:01.
"THERE'S SOME DOUCHEBAG CAMPING IN THE loving BACK OF THE MAP!"
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 04:47:49 PM by BlocklandLuver2145 »

the problem with this idea is that people won't know where the quotes are from and will not be able to continue it.
e.g. i have no clue where your quote is from and i have no way of finding it (google search came up with nothing).

"the phantom, exterior like fish egg"

the problem with this idea is that people won't know where the quotes are from and will not be able to continue it.
e.g. i have no clue where your quote is from and i have no way of finding it (google search came up with nothing).

osht your right.
edit: feexed
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 04:43:29 PM by BlocklandLuver2145 »

interior like Self Delete wrist red, i could exercise you, this could be your phys ed, cheat on your man homie AGHH

Tried to sneak through the door man

Tried to sneak through the door man
Can't make it, can't make it. This stuff's stuck!

Can't make it, can't make it. This stuff's stuck!
Outta My Way, Son!

I'M BEGGING YOU!
We're dead! You're a g-g-genuine richard sucker!

We're dead! You're a g-g-genuine richard sucker!
yo i'm adding this guy to friends

yo i'm adding this guy to friends
friends are in the looking jail.

-ignore i didnt understand the game
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 12:42:31 PM by T-Walrus »

friends are in the looking jail.
thats not how you say "bomb has been planted"