Author Topic: WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF...  (Read 4040 times)

loving kill myself

what if you found swifthyena watching you through your window at night

move a couple states north and call an air strike on my neighborhood

what would you do if you transformed into a minion overnight

sue any use of my image, making me rich enough to get cosmetic surgery and also removing the meme from the world.

what would you do if you could create anything in the world, even if the technology doesn't currently exist

ill finally have a reason to appreciate life.
what would you do if you were the only person on earth

kill myself

what would you do if you had stage 4 cancer

i'd die.

what would you do if you had an object that could create anything you thought up and deleted anything you thought up as well.

create alot of money

what would you do if fatso from the casper movie haunted your house in real life

create alot of money

what would you do if fatso from the casper movie haunted your house in real life
I'd call Ghostbusters.

What would you do if a Family member asked for Pineapple on a Pepperoni Pizza?

call the cops and tell them that my family is abusive

what would you...actually, how would you react if your house was mirrored when you woke up?

i will just get up, look around and be like what the forget is going on. and probably confuse it for a dream.
what would you do if you switched bodies with a random blf user, and had to stay that way up untill you die?

be them, but also feel bad for them

what would you do if you were a wanted criminal

id pull up like skrrt skrrt POW POW POWPOW GRRRRRRATATATATATATATATAT BANG BANG BANG BANG

what would you do if

wyd if you become female suddenly

Accept the fact that in around 5 years, the black hole will finally reach the earth and destroy us.

nope, you're just gonna freeze to death

wyd if you become female suddenly
become a lesbian

what would you do if all the taps in your house started dispensing pepsi

be angry because it isnt diet

what do if you were walking down your hallway late at night to go to the bathroom but there was a brick wall where the bathroom door used to be with a coolsmile plastered on it