Author Topic: Subterranean Lair (WIP, Help Wanted?)  (Read 1592 times)

Hello. I've been working on a project for a while, off and on. The intent of this map on a server is... well, I don't even know. Could be just a hang out, or a map you just explore, or perhaps a vehicle to roleplay in. Anyone interested can PM me, or add me on Steam or Discord, or whatever. My IGN is now Nightrate, so look for that name when joining my server. I host sporadically.

Lore: It's a Caribbean island, with a modest hotel resort, relying on the natural beauties of the sea rather than fancy expensive facilities. Two sentry towers built during the golden age of piracy remain, and serve as historical ruins for the resort's purposes. Below the surface, a mysterious facility lies, relatively undisturbed. Whether benevolent in purpose or not, this underground lair houses cutting edge laboratories, attractive architecture, and a generally self-sufficient community of top scientists.

Checklist:
Not Done
Partially Done
Done

-Terrain (Generated, credit to PTG by GSF Ghost)
-Old sentry towers
-Secret tunnel entrance to Level 1 of facility
-Level 1 Floor plan
-Level 1 Room design
-Level 1 Room decor
-Level 2 Floor plan
-Level 2 Room design
-Level 2 Room decor
-Level 3 Floor plan
-Level 3 Room design
-Level 3 Room decor
-Level 4 Floor plan
-Level 4 Room design
-Level 4 Room decor
-Elevator system
-Rotunda Design
-Rotunda commons furniture
-Rotunda dome roof
-Rotunda stairwell
-Lair bathrooms
-Puzzles
-Resort facilities (more detail later)

Wall and ceiling pattern credit to Dragonoid Slayer who showed up to my server as I was building, early in development, said my walls and ceilings were stuffty, then built these beauties. I've kept the style because it's too good.

"I'd stuff in that" - Crazy

a whole room for a coke machine!

a whole room for a coke machine!

It's a hallway, but I can see how it could be interpreted that way lol.

This is actually really cool, well done