Author Topic: Something up with areas  (Read 1394 times)

I came on the main server this morning, to find out I couldn't enter shop. So, I go and try Woods, can't get in there either, I check arena, and it's not working either. I think that those black doors are all messed up and need to be fixed.
With no woods means no hook, with no hook means no gold hook.

It happens deal with it. You could do other things while you wait like farm fiber and gold, or go outside.

Nice way to tell me something useless.

It happens deal with it.
Maybe I was hoping for someone to see it and fix it.

You could do other things while you wait like farm fiber and gold,
I don't need any of those.

or go outside.
Telling me or yourself?

Just because I play Age of Time sometimes, doesn't mean thats what I do all day.

Total Play Time: 0:0-2.10942e+006

Personally, I would like to know why these things result specifically from a certain bug. I can't make bank transactions, can't Self Delete, can't go in areas... Why do those things happen?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 03:51:01 PM by -Jetz- »

probably the work of dan killer.

Welcome to the 24-day bug.

It happens.

:cookieMonster:

Tri

I hate this bug.

Yay. It's fixed. At least he hasn't completely forgotten this game.

Why's it called the 24-day bug?

The seconds or miliseconds or whatever counter hits a limit placed on its variable type after the server is up for about 24 straight days.

And then everything goes out of wack, it gets progressively worse.

I think its a problem with tagged strings getting transmitted incorrectly, the sim clock doesn't get mathematically notated to my knowledge.

Yeah, it depends on how many different tagged strings the server has encountered.

I once made this thing that spammed random tagged server commands to make the bug start early.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 05:36:54 PM by exidyne »