Is XR coming near you soon? [Prosser, WA -> Atlanta, GA]

Author Topic: Is XR coming near you soon? [Prosser, WA -> Atlanta, GA]  (Read 4756 times)

Please don't drive through my house.
maybe don't build a house on the goddamn highway

who are yoU MY MOM

drive through my house i wouldn't mind

when u going to go down I-75 South my boy

(highway was actually built around the house, homeowner refuses to sell cause chinese govt refuses to pay full original market value for house)

woah, you're a truck driver? is this your first drive or how long have yo been doing it?

I delivered a trailer from Salt Lake City, UT to Ogden, UT. Dropped it in a yard there and took another one which I'm dragging to Ohio. That's literally all I've done as a driver so far. Drove to North Platte, NE before letting my trainer take over.

will you be taking 80 to Cleveland? if you do, you’ll be passing roughly where I live.

Specifically I'll be going to Streetsboro. I'm over halfway through Nebraska right now and will be hitting Iowa before daybreak.

im near Cleveland, I'll set up my tent on 80

I'll keep an eye out so I can hit it :cookieMonster:

Thanks everyone else for well wishes. Once I drop this trailer I'll eventually update on next locations.

drive ur ass over to joplin (i44) so we can smoke a weed have a good time

hey while we're having this conversation why do trucks sometimes have signs on the back that say "don't pass on the right" or some similar thing? do they pay less attention to the mirrors on the right side.......? what do they expect me to do if they're just hanging out in the left lane for no reason

hey while we're having this conversation why do trucks sometimes have signs on the back that say "don't pass on the right" or some similar thing? do they pay less attention to the mirrors on the right side.......? what do they expect me to do if they're just hanging out in the left lane for no reason
semis already have bad visibility and the right side is far worse than the left when it comes to seeing stuff coming up along side you
source: i sometimes drive vehicles with really bad visibility

i would imagine that in places with the wheel on the right it'd say "don't pass on the left"

drive across the ocean to london