HOLY stuff THERE'S A CAR ON A EARTH ESCAPE ORBIT RIGHT NOW

Author Topic: HOLY stuff THERE'S A CAR ON A EARTH ESCAPE ORBIT RIGHT NOW  (Read 11223 times)

*sigh* looks fake as forget
you're right it should look like this

at least a cake isnt flat

where is the like button

What a sad experience it must be, to have an entire worldview based around fleeting epiphanies and misguided belief

you say that like you care, ike

didn't know you were such a nice guy  :cookieMonster:

One day, this car will meet the slice of pizza that Anamanaguchi sent into space

A car in orbit? Pffff, I see that in Blockland all the time.

you say that like you care, ike

Why does it matter to you whether or not I care? Are you trying to goad negative responses?

Here's my line of thought: You post things like this all the time and think you can get away with it. I've never talked to anyone who says stuff as ridiculous as you and believes them, so it's not often that I can get people like you to elaborate.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 10:53:23 AM by IkeTheGeneric »

Why does it matter to you whether or not I care? Are you trying to goad negative responses?

Here's my line of thought: You post things like this all the time and think you can get away with it. I've never talked to anyone who says stuff as ridiculous as you and believes them, so it's not often that I can get people like you to elaborate.

So basically, your saying that you wanna be friends?

If you think me saying the stupid things you're posting is interesting solely because you believe in it is me wanting to be your friend, you might wanna reflect on who you've decided to surround yourself with.

rename the title to HOLY stuff THERE'S A CAR IN THE ASTEROID BELT SOON