Author Topic: just had the most forgeted up dream of my life  (Read 2235 times)

ok so i've been having these dreams revolving around high school lately. i've noticed that these dreams end with something tragic that's happened to me before.

in the dream, nobody at school would talk to me and the whole place had this amber-red glow as if it were sundown. kinda creepy. at the end of the school day, i walk out the doors to walk home, but at the corner of my eye i see a group of people. i have a gut feeling i know what's going to happen and try to run back into the school, but they grab me before i can.

they start beating the forget out of me, and the forgeted up thing about it was i could very vividly feel the pain-- the kicks to my ribs, my head, the punches. in the dream, it starts to go black as if i'm going unconscious. then i woke up.

i woke up with scratches on the sides of ribs and on my neck. i'm still shaking right now.

now, i've been jumped before but the pain in the dream is the same pain i remember that day. the scratches were where the bruises were when it happened. i've never had a dream like this before.

Wake up. Wake up and smell the ashes.

learn to lucid dream and die the motherforgeter with a BAT

fr tho that does sound forgeted up tho might wanna like consult someone or smth like that

it looks like you got bullied... :/

-snip-
That meme isnt funny anymore.
Ugandan knuckles, tidepod and spaghet are all last months memes.

That meme isnt funny anymore.
Ugandan knuckles, tidepod and spaghet are all last months memes.
are you having a mental breakdown

are you having a mental breakdown
Ya know if youre gonna play the whole "wake up now" meme pics youre supposed to have other people play along and pretend the picture is something else.

:/

Ya know if youre gonna play the whole "wake up now" meme pics youre supposed to have other people play along and pretend the picture is something else.

with your past of being a handicap we just assumed it was a normal post

i'm sure you'll understand at.... well.... i'm not at liberty to say

what the forget are you talking about i posted a wojak image

scratched yourself in sleep somehow and that pain manifested in your dream
check your head for bleeding incase you somehow banged it in your sleep

luckily it'll probably not happen in real life

i do have a knot on my head, but that's from falling on a coffee table when i was drunk a few days ago.

Seems like your brain is trying to show you something that you don't understand