Guys with ski-masks and guns enter police station to make a complaint.

Author Topic: Guys with ski-masks and guns enter police station to make a complaint.  (Read 901 times)

They just wanted to file a complaint about how people wearing ski masks look like criminals

-Image redacted because of Imgur TOS-
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 01:59:16 PM by Master Matthew² »

It’s cold and snowing out man, ski masks are actually p warm, a lot of body heat is lost from the head.

I also don’t know the laws regarding open carry in federal buildings (is a police station a federal building?).

a couple local boys wanted to play hockey, and they did so, but in the process both broke their hockey sticks.

all they had was guns to play with, so they went to the police to file a complaint on why hockey is so boring why did i do this

I also don’t know the laws regarding open carry in federal buildings (is a police station a federal building?).
regardless if ya walk into a police station dressed like that with full plate carriers and rifles and stuff you'd better thank your lucky stars you didnt loving die

i go to my local bank with my ski-mask because my face is cold and i get arrested.
gosh darn ski-mask haters.