Author Topic: the golden times are coming  (Read 3525 times)

Lol I got the best graphics card in the world: it's called life

Y'all nerds should go outside and get one. It's free

As "free" as Roblox

Lol I got the best graphics card in the world: it's called life

i also go out buttnaked and hunt with my bare hands and teeth because im a free uer

Nvidia and amd are going undercover like:
"DON BUY DEM GPUS USED, BUY THEM NEW!!!!!
THEYLL BREAK BECAUSE BITCOIN MINING FOR A YEAR FROM CRYPTONORMIES!!!!!"
Lol
Nvidia and amd are in full panic.

I told you guys the Bitcoin bubble was just about to pop lol

I don't think this is going to bring about a "golden time". It's more likely going to crash the market super hard, something akin to the Great Depression but for techies.
lmao what

Nvidia and amd are going undercover like:
"DON BUY DEM GPUS USED, BUY THEM NEW!!!!!
THEYLL BREAK BECAUSE BITCOIN MINING FOR A YEAR FROM CRYPTONORMIES!!!!!"
Lol
Nvidia and amd are in full panic.

Buying a used mining card is probably the dumbest thing you can do. I also have no problem with letting these handicap miners lay in the bed they made.

this makes me rage

i do have to say im very glad i got a 1080ti before all of this bitcoin madness happened
GOd loving
i was thihking about getting a GTX 1050ti because i need a better card
and then loving these cryptojews come out of nowhere and start shilling the market into the great depression of my life 2k18
looks like i'll be struggling to run minecraft at max graphics for a long while longer thanks to these handicaps
you can just buy a new one instead of a used one

but wouldnt having tons of used out there drive the price down? or am i reading this topic wrong?

but wouldnt having tons of used out there drive the price down? or am i reading this topic wrong?

this

Not really when they used to cost like 130 and now they're upwards of 170 / 180 or more

except the retail price of nearly every video card skyrocketed upon the cryptomining craze.

my card which was $750 when i bought it is now $1300

forget miners. Stupid cunts. Glad I got my 1060 brand new at a good price point back then.

GOd loving
i was thihking about getting a GTX 1050ti because i need a better card
and then loving these cryptojews come out of nowhere and start shilling the market into the great depression of my life 2k18
vr boys