Author Topic: Re: TheUberLongWord!  (Read 11507 times)

Tri

Tru, here you go...

Ephi has a never ending period, end of story.

Stop insulting him or I will bring you down >:/

Another ass-kisser. Ephi is just as much of a troll as me, and I don't know what you consider the "stupid majority", 99% of these forums use forgeted up grammar, I seem to be one of the few that knows the differences of words.

Tri

Stop insulting him or I will bring you down >:/
I have tried, he still rants.

and I don't know what you consider the "stupid majority", 99% of these forums use pandaed up grammar, I seem to be one of the few that knows the differences of words.
Answered your own question.

I'm not an ass-kisser, just a friend. Why don't you go find another forum to latch onto? To be honest, if I was banned, I'd drop it and maybe be allowed back in. I suppose that's why I still have one account.

Well if you consider 99% of the forum stupid, then there's no such thing as a smart majority, and therefore the "smart" people are the ones not wanted, and apparently I'm not included in that 1%, so I get to stay. Bye :cookieMonster:

The ratio of smart to dumb is irrelevant to being banned.

I didn't say anything about being banned.

As in you leave, not being banned.

people act very differently on the internet compared to in real life,
The topic probably already shifted from this comment but I would just like to say I am equally annoying (at this moment at least) in both situations.

As in you leave, not being banned.
So only stupid people stay? Sounds... bad (see "LAWL" topic)

This is no longer about that stupid word game, it's about helping Kaphix see what he's saying :P

people act very differently on the internet compared to in real life,
The topic probably already shifted from this comment but I would just like to say I am equally annoying (at this moment at least) in both situations.
I'm never the same, within about, let's see, 1 hour, I'll be acting different, so it doesn't exactly matter if I am on the internet or walking down the street. I'm not a pusillanimous individual in real life and I'm not an starfish on the internet. Yet, I am a frikken skinny white boy who spends a lot of time with games. Sad part is, those 'gangsters' who drive by in a car and swear are loving pussies, there are like, 4 of them, and 1 of me, and they keep driving when I shoot them the finger.

Yes, you usually only get to catch one of them after their well rehearsed pre-fight "disses".