Author Topic: Re: TheUberLongWord!  (Read 11516 times)

Oh my, and here I thought this thread had died.

Correct me if i'm wrong here Kaphix, but I recall you saying on Page 3 that you wouldn't even look at this topic again? It seems your lack of integrity got the better of you that time! Regarding your flaming of RTB 2.0, I do recall saying that the initial release and a few beyond that would be community ones and content would be added later. It also contains lots of modding tools for the people who contribute to the community. I suppose none of this applies to you because you just hang around here like a bad smell, stinking up the place, getting banned, then rejoining.

If people like you, ephi, and trader are "cool", then I'm just fine being lame.
Looks like you have beef with him now, so try growing a pair of your internet balls and reply to him instead of shrugging off his comments.

Also I didn't lose, Ephi did, I'm getting tired of you guys, so from now on I'm just going to flame instead of argue. Good enough?
How the hell do you come to that conclusion? Please explain the logic behind that one because it seems very irrational, like your argumentative skills. And what are you going to do when you lose the flaming too? What could you possibly resort to then? Maybe you'll take a leaf out of mercenary's book and call us all "MORON MORON"s.

I didn't say I wouldn't look at it again. And nope, I don't have beef with him. Anyone who just kisses ass doesn't show up as a blip on my radar. I don't have any reason to argue with entrepreneur in, either, but that doesn't mean I approve of how he acts.
By saying content will be added after the initial release, you're basically saying it won't happen. Its been a year since Blockland came out, and RTB is just a GUI. Why does it take a year to make a GUI? It must take years to add any real content, considering a gui took that long. So in about 5 years I guess I'll have something worth caring about.

How the hell do you come to that conclusion? Please explain the logic behind that one because it seems very irrational, like your argumentative skills. And what are you going to do when you lose the flaming too? What could you possibly resort to then? Maybe you'll take a leaf out of mercenary's book and call us all "MORON MORON"s.
Because I said so. :cookieMonster:

[EDIT] Just reread, missed something.
I love how the modders that make 2 mods that nobody ever downloads always think they're better than everyone (no, I'm not talking about RTB). For example, you, trader, a couple of others. But the ones that make useful mods, and a lot of them, such as Aloshi, Kaje, SpaceGuy, and so on are always awesome members.

You can argue with everything that I said, but there's no denying that last part.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 09:05:38 AM by Thalia »

I didn't say I wouldn't look at it again. And nope, I don't have beef with him. Anyone who just kisses ass doesn't show up as a blip on my radar. I don't have any reason to argue with entrepreneur in, either, but that doesn't mean I approve of how he acts. Present anything from an innocent opinion to a flame, and get counter-flamed. Since Kaphix can't ignore a flame, the attack begins.
By saying content will be added after the initial release, you're basically saying it won't happen. Its been a year since Blockland came out, and RTB is just a GUI. Why does it take a year to make a GUI? It must take years to add any real content, considering a gui took that long. So in about 5 years I guess I'll have something worth caring about. Argue left and right with strong opinions.

Because I said so. :cookieMonster: Run out of ideas, pull things out of ass left and right. Cookie monster overload.

[EDIT] Just reread, missed something. Get semi-serious, less to no cookie monster usage.
I love how the modders that make 2 mods that nobody ever downloads always think they're better than everyone (no, I'm not talking about RTB). For example, you, trader, a couple of others. But the ones that make useful mods, and a lot of them, such as Aloshi, Kaje, SpaceGuy, and so on are always awesome members.

You can argue with everything that I said, but there's no denying that last part. Realize defeat or argument running dry, so pull the good ol' "I only argue because it's fun, so ignore the fact I lost because as you can see I don't care that all of you are teaming against me."

Actually, the Doors System has been downloaded over 3000 times in the current version alone.  Then you'd have to add in the downloads from all the people that are still using the old version.  Then you'd need to add in the 1000+ downloads of the current version of Portals, plus the downloads of the people still using the old version.  Then the smaller Add-Ons I've made, like the Chat Enhancements and Spectator Mode.  The point is, there are lots of people who find my Add-Ons useful, and it's a bitch to roll out updates to all those people.  How to solve the issue?  RTB2.

Perhaps a fancy front-end fools end-users into thinking there wasn't a stuffload of work that went into creating the code that makes the GUIs do what they do.  RTB will feature a great download manager, with the ability to download, install, and update your Add-Ons.  In fact, it can notify you of available updates for your currently installed Add-Ons and queue them for download.  This feature ALONE makes RTB2 well worth Ephi's time in creating it and the community's time in downloading and installing it . . . whether you think it does or not.

I'm not sure why you think me to be such the ass-kisser.  I consider Ephi a friend, and, even though his arguments do not require my involvement, I'm sticking up for a friend just as I would in real life.  There are several people I chat with on a regular basis outside of Blockland, and I consider them my friends.

even though his arguments do not require my involvement
This argument does not involve you, that is why I think that. I haven't gotten anyone to come post for me, and I very easily could have.

I didn't say I wouldn't look at it again. And nope, I don't have beef with him. Anyone who just kisses ass doesn't show up as a blip on my radar. I don't have any reason to argue with entrepreneur in, either, but that doesn't mean I approve of how he acts. Present anything from an innocent opinion to a flame, and get counter-flamed. Since Kaphix can't ignore a flame, the attack begins.
By saying content will be added after the initial release, you're basically saying it won't happen. Its been a year since Blockland came out, and RTB is just a GUI. Why does it take a year to make a GUI? It must take years to add any real content, considering a gui took that long. So in about 5 years I guess I'll have something worth caring about. Argue left and right with strong opinions.

Because I said so. :cookieMonster: Run out of ideas, pull things out of ass left and right. Cookie monster overload.

[EDIT] Just reread, missed something. Get semi-serious, less to no cookie monster usage.

You can argue with everything that I said, but there's no denying that last part. Realize defeat or argument running dry, so pull the good ol' "I only argue because it's fun, so ignore the fact I lost because as you can see I don't care that all of you are teaming against me."
Actually I save the cookiemonster for last, but as you can see I edited, and I hardly consider one an overload. I said that because I knew you would react to it, therefore "because I said so". That wasn't a strong opinion, it was fact. And you failed to reply to it.
I could use entrepreneur in's thing on your post to, OFUK RUN. lol, you think this effects me? I don't get your point. You fail to reply to what I said because you have no answers, big deal?

panda, that was jervan. get a different avatar. :panda:
k, i'm going now, don't give a shit if you say I run because I'm scared, but I have to go.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 09:29:06 AM by Thalia »

It says: Because I said so. :cookieMonster:
Run out of ideas, pull things out of ass left and right. Cookie monster overload.

NOTHING about strong opinion there.

By saying content will be added after the initial release, you're basically saying it won't happen. Its been a year since Blockland came out, and RTB is just a GUI. Why does it take a year to make a GUI? It must take years to add any real content, considering a gui took that long. So in about 5 years I guess I'll have something worth caring about.
Argue left and right with strong opinions.

THAT is strong opinion. Lern2rede. kthxbai.

This argument does not involve you, that is why I think that. I haven't gotten anyone to come post for me, and I very easily could have.

Ephi did not ask me to post for him.  This topic was started to call TriGun out on some bullstuff.  I had a similar outlook on the situation, so I posted.  Someone's not reading for understanding.

Tri

I lawl at the word "bullice"

Is this still going on? Geez, drop it kids.

We need less talk from you, Chrono, and more GTFO.

It's going to take more than just that to make me stop diddle dadding in these forums.

I don't care what you do, there's just no purpose for you to continue posting here.

RTB has been waiting for Badspot to re-do the Add-Ons system (which is now done in V9) so that people don't screw up installs and such. Forcing RTB out prematurely would mean having to re-do the entire downloads section for when V9 comes out which in my eyes is counterproductive.

You'll find that my Flamethrower and Shotgun (and probably the Flak Cannon) are on the majority of servers. Not to mention the Macro Saver and Auto Saver I did, I think the majority of people use those too.

What I love is how people who have contributed and achieved nothing think they're better than everyone.

Bold part = lovely ass-kissing from the anti ass-kisser.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 12:39:04 PM by Ephialtes »

Ephi did not ask me to post for him. 
This topic was started to call TriGun out on some bullice cream.  I had a similar outlook on the situation, so I posted.  Someone's not reading for understanding.

Exactly. You don't need to be involved in this, and I'm not going to argue with you no matter what you throw at me. Oh look, Ephi magically came on the same time as me, wtf :cookieMonster:
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

You'll find that my Flamethrower and Shotgun (and probably the Flak Cannon) are on the majority of servers. Not to mention the Macro Saver and Auto Saver I did, I think the majority of people use those too.

What I love is how people who have contributed and achieved nothing think they're better than everyone.
Shotgun is no longer alive, link is dead, flamethrower is on a few servers, flak cannon is rare, macro saver was too laggy so nobody I know kept it except those people that spam ducks, auto saver link died so nobody has it anymore. I didn't say you made add-ons that people didn't use, I said you didn't make useful ones. The only one of those that would be useful would be the autosaver, the rest are not needed. Macro saver was the spammers best tool back in the day. Excuse all the repetitive negative words in that, its hard to word what I was trying to say (cookiemonster goes here, but apparently I can't do that anymore because this is srs bsnss)

Actually I'm going to go watch prison break now, I shouldn't have even posted this because now I can't continue it :(
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 12:46:43 PM by Thalia »