Author Topic: Re: TheUberLongWord!  (Read 11519 times)

I'm sorry, you seem to not understand what I'm saying.  I'm saying Ephi started this topic so that he and I could communicate a point to TriGun.  Then you came here.  I was already involved before you came, and I'm here now to repel the bullstuff.  There are 3000+ players in Blockland and I'm not sure you're qualified to say as to which Add-Ons are useful to all those players.  I'm not arguing with you either, I'm telling you like it is.  Now begone with you.

Its pretty obvious which add ons are useful and not. If I make a carrot it wouldn't be good for anything, but Zor's fillcan is useful. If you came here to flame Tri, do it. I can post wherever I fucking want to, deal with it.
I'm not arguing with you either, I'm telling you like it is.
I love that bullshit.

Yeah, I can see why there's no use of me posting. You guys barely accept what you throw at yourselves. Bye bye topic.

You've said that before.

Its pretty obvious which add ons are useful and not. If I make a carrot it wouldn't be good for anything, but Zor's fillcan is useful. If you came here to flame Tri, do it. I can post wherever I fucking want to, deal with it.
I'm not arguing with you either, I'm telling you like it is.
I love that bullshit.

Well, the fill can is pretty laggy as well, as is the Duplicator.

I don't care what you want to post, but this topic was not created as your personal dumping ground.  Either post something related to topic or post elsewhere.  That's all I want.

Don't you think that's hypocritical? Neither you nor Ephialtes are posting anything on topic. I don't find the fillcan laggy, even at 10k bricks, and the duplicator only gets laggy after about 7k. If somebody's computer sucks, too bad for them.

Well, the fill can and the duplicator detect bricks the same way, so they're both equally laggy.

Anyway, we were on topic just fine before you came, so perhaps the only way we can get back there is with your departure from this topic.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 03:14:40 PM by Trader »

You could just ignore my posts :cookieMonster:
Oh, and I was including placing bricks with the duplicator, not just selecting them.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 02:44:19 PM by Thalia »

Well, the fill can and the duplicator detect bricks the same way, so they're both equally laggy.

Anyway, we were on topic just fine before you came, so perhaps the only way we can get back there is with your departure form this topic.

He needs a departure form?

He needs a departure form?
It's one of the crazy new anti-sheep laws.

Surely I can be forgiven for one spelling mistake.  If that's all you care to concentrate on from all the things said in this topic, you probably shouldn't be reading it.  Regardless, it's been corrected.

Yeah, I can see why there's no use of me posting. You guys barely accept what you throw at yourselves. Bye bye topic.

I really don't believe you when you say that you won't post here again.

I was just making a light hearted joke out of the "Prove Kaphix wrong", if you can't accept that, don't read my posts.

Well, it's in drama where it belongs now.  Let's let her die.

Seems that just as Badspot moves the topic, things die down :cookieMonster: