The Blockland Corner Discord

Author Topic: The Blockland Corner Discord  (Read 4869 times)

actually no. I've learned to like these crappy discords. It keeps all the emotionally challenged users together and out of sight. That way whenever someone goes autistic and spams the forums one day you can be like 'hey they were part of the blockland corner' and everyone will be like 'oooooohhhh that explains a lot'

It's like a taxonomical classification for autistic users

this is rich coming from someone permanently branded with a satinminions avatar

this is rich coming from someone permanently branded with a satinminions avatar
Wait phantos was one of the people from the satin minions thread that got what they deserve? That's awesome

Wait phantos was one of the people from the satin minions thread that got what they deserve? That's awesome
just look at his avatar lol

just look at his avatar lol
I thought that he was just an anime fangirl but I guess not

why though? the blockland content creators discord already exists. this discord has absolutely no benefits over that one and therefore wont ever be successful.

why though? the blockland content creators discord already exists. this discord has absolutely no benefits over that one and therefore wont ever be successful.
o o f

I never said that this was for content creators?
I just want a Discord were people can hang out and talk, not that hard to understand
also we do have a benefit over it
notsobot

I never said that this was for content creators?
I just want a Discord were people can hang out and talk, not that hard to understand
honestly the discord's steered away from just content creators and is now slightly more targeted at typical users with lots of discussion going on about blockland in general and gallery/builds channels. again, BCC functions as well as your discord at being able to 'hang out and talk', and if your discord doesn't have any advantages over this one, sadly it'l just bite the dust.

it's kinda richardish to try and demean something just because you think your thing is better and that goes for everything unless your thing is perfect for that

honestly the discord's steered away from just content creators and is now slightly more targeted at typical users with lots of discussion going on about blockland in general and gallery/builds channels. again, BCC functions as well as your discord at being able to 'hang out and talk', and if your discord doesn't have any advantages over this one, sadly it'l just bite the dust.
If you really think it's going to fail stop posting in this topic and let it fail then