im forgetin 22 [p2: the workening]

Author Topic: im forgetin 22 [p2: the workening]  (Read 2373 times)

ok its officially not my birthday anymore on forum time.

...but i'll keep this thread open a little more until tomorrow afternoon because i wanna see if my birthday wish comes true:

i've been at the same TJ Maxx since 2014 after i was fired from Target for literally no reason. it's been great but after 3 years and 3-4 months, i really loving hate it for multiple reasons. stuff hours, semi-good pay (~10.63 last time i checked) they added me to their 401k last year because i hit 1000hrs (irl steam goals?!?!), and finally, stuff management. the managers are cool but there's no way they can train any manager for how big and busy our store is. the two biggest reasons i want to leave is because i'm always worried i'm going to lose my job at any moment for not getting people to sign up for the stuffty credit card and how they've denied me the supervisor position at least 2-3 times. with the credit card part, they've actually been doing a huge no no on me by writing me up multiple times for not getting rewards card in an attempt to fire me for something. they go by evidence of me not asking because either the transaction is literally less or equal to a dollar and by only one transaction. the supervisor is the one who writes reports on random cashiers, and i've also spoken to each one and they all said they have been writing me down saying i do ask for the card on every transaction. they don't even cite any report on it. it's total bullstuff and i wanted to leave this here for you guys to judge.

today is special is because i have an interview at chipotle literallly a block down. i have a devious plan of selling myself to these guys that i can work both jobs while i work the last 2-3 weeks of tj. in those last 3 weeks or so i'd be only working 20 hours due to our "post holiday paycut." wish me luck i guess, lmao.

the freshman he mentioned in the OP was me hello everyone

the freshman he mentioned in the OP was me hello everyone

ringsofsaturn/comatose/obamney

ok im locking this i might of got the job.