[NEWS] woman flushes hamsters and claims the airport told her to

Author Topic: [NEWS] woman flushes hamsters and claims the airport told her to  (Read 3701 times)

Just another woman trying to get some sue money.

“She was scared. I was scared. It was horrifying trying to put her in the toilet,” Aldecosea said. “I was emotional. I was crying. I sat there for a good 10 minutes crying in the stall.”

The student said she considered letting Pebbles run free outside but could not bear thinking of her hamster freezing to death or getting hit.

“I didn’t have any other options,” she said.

However, when the student arrived at the airport she said the airline refused to let Pebbles on the plane. Aldecosea said she did not have many options since her family was in Florida and her friends were hours away. The student claimed a Spirit employee suggested she either flush Pebbles down the toilet or let the animal free.

[NEWS] wacky thing happens

can you actually cite the sources tony

it's 2018 and people still expect sources? pathetic.

since tony's too lazy

Copying and pasting a whole paragraph is more effort than a single link.

Copying and pasting a whole paragraph is more effort than a single link.
you know you can copy and paste the link and then part of the paragraph

emotional support hamster

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/09/woman-says-flushed-emotional-support-hamster-toilet-airline/

source since tony's too lazy to put one in any of his news threads

>telegraph

Drydess proving my point, people are too picky with their sources and they'll just discredit it.

you know you can copy and paste the link and then part of the paragraph

So you guys can discredit it for not being on your personal approved media source list  :iceCream:

Why post a source when they'll just discredit it? Have them find their own source.

So you guys can discredit it for not being on your personal approved media source list  :iceCream:
I never said that but ok
who cares not your fault that they dont like your news source

i woulda thought she'd try smuggling it on cause its small
she can hide it somewhere on her

i woulda thought she'd try smuggling it on cause its small
she can hide it somewhere on her