Betelgeuse (36720) private investigating A Very Blocky Noob in glass chat

Author Topic: Betelgeuse (36720) private investigating A Very Blocky Noob in glass chat  (Read 13768 times)

big titty ass is the degenerate rap choice

flat is the patrician choice
this is like saying cognac and Hennessy are for degenerate rapper kids. I, being a man of taste, enjoy prueno, brewed fresh from the toilet

flat people are walls

wtf one just told me to stay where i am while they're on the way

flat people are for ugly brothers with tiny richards who aren't man enough to handle the whole package of a big booty girl. This is like the white nerds who date autistic girls because they can't get anyone hotter

flat people are for ugly brothers with tiny richards who aren't man enough to handle the whole package of a big booty girl. This is like the white nerds who date autistic girls because they can't get anyone hotter
why would i want a morbidly obese frankenstein or a person over an athletic flat chest

Who said anything about morbid obesity? If anything you're into anorexic ass girls

Why can't you be normal and like someone like, say, Jhene aiko or a rihanna

liking flat tits or ass is almost like wanting to eat pizza with no cheese whats the point
also fyi girls with nice asses and tits dont have to be fat

Who said anything about morbid obesity? If anything you're into anorexic ass girls

Why can't you be normal and like someone like, say, Jhene aiko or a rihanna
what kinda weeb stuff is jhene aiko, also im not attracted to rihanna or her people

these past few pages are a loving rollercoaster

what kinda weeb stuff is jhene aiko, also im not attracted to rihanna or her people
why not just cut the stuff and say 'i like boring ass flat white girls'

why not just cut the stuff and say 'i like boring ass flat white girls'
why you bringin race into this bro

why you bringin race into this bro
'i don't like rihanna or her people'

'i don't like rihanna or her people'
yeah i dont like her associated acts, what's your deal?