Betelgeuse (36720) private investigating A Very Blocky Noob in glass chat

Author Topic: Betelgeuse (36720) private investigating A Very Blocky Noob in glass chat  (Read 13781 times)

(puts on gay maid outfit and posts it in post real life pictures of yourself)

what you think everyone else says:
AWOOOGGAA Hot Trap OwO

what everyone else thinks:
what a gross creepy friend

what the forget

if you have a squared symbol in your name you are gay

if your name is limerick you’re gay

(puts on gay maid outfit and posts it in post real life pictures of yourself)

what you think everyone else says:
AWOOOGGAA Hot Trap OwO

what everyone else thinks:
what a gross creepy friend
actually i post those because you closet homoloveuals give such great reactions when you try so hard to signal to your fellow Straight MalesTM that you are not gay

and by the way, if you've had to buy an alt to post on a fake lego game forum you are instantly a joke

actually i post those because you closet homoloveuals give such great reactions when you try so hard to signal to your fellow Straight MalesTM that you are not gay

and by the way, if you've had to buy an alt to post on a fake lego game forum you are instantly a joke
what if someone bought his alt for him

lol why bother lying to urself

does postal like wholesome memes

nobody thinks you're a girl and nobody wants to forget you

damn, hes trolling us epic style

nobody thinks you're a girl and nobody wants to forget you
this is why we excluded you from the meet up

this is why we excluded you from the meet up