Author Topic: Amberguard Roleplaying  (Read 9348 times)

this is about to turn into a full-on drama, but I'll oblige.
all dramas are full on dramas. You can't just go in half-measure and leave 95% of users inquisitive.

Glad you gave us some explanation as to what's going on. Sounds like some real richards you associated with back then.

i forgive u dad
thx boo

also given what you said happened that's pretty deserving of a drama. unless there's more context given it seems like they're being starfishs and not giving you credit over your creations. or at least respecting that they dont host it.

regardless, you should find some sort of peace with this. you cant stop them from using your build, and if its a good build it may just take too long to create a new one. figure out what went wrong, and internalize that lesson moving forward so you never have this sort of situation again.

wasnt tekari some gaynerd or is that me just mixing stuff up

if you're gonna be using a drama make sure that everyone hates that person/thing or bring it to the DM's you nerd

honestly I was joking. Eventually someone would pull the 'who are you' card considering how little explanation is given in the op
when you say you're joking because you're losing the argument....
but it ok i forgive you

when you say you're joking because you're losing the argument....
but it ok i forgive you
what argument brother? Is 'your post is super vague' isn't an argument, it's a statement. A true one too

what argument brother? Is 'your post is super vague' isn't an argument, it's a statement. A true one too
srry I posted this when I woke up and felt like jumping out the window

now when I am not tired i feel like that was a bad post

But wait, i was told that you gave Town rp to someone else. Or was it that SOMEONE gave you Town rp, i cant loving remember this was in god damn around 2015.

i actually may be wrong, i'm sorry if im wrong, i only remember this stuff from 2015. Jesus christ, i do know block king. And i was never told of this project, he keeps cancelling the good projects we do. A open-world RPG, etc.

But wait, i was told that you gave Town rp to someone else. Or was it that SOMEONE gave you Town rp, i cant loving remember this was in god damn around 2015.

i actually may be wrong, i'm sorry if im wrong, i only remember this stuff from 2015. Jesus christ, i do know block king. And i was never told of this project, he keeps cancelling the good projects we do. A open-world RPG, etc.
take ur time bud, no rush

massive loving trainwreck

I only host the server, Cloud Zero is still acting full of stuff and referencing himself as the, "Franchise Owner" on the discord. I was going to contact you, Tekari, earlier until you made this drama. Also, 90% of the builds that are currently IN the server have the creator's consent. The only build I can image being actually yours is the spawn room.

To summarize the situation in a nutshell, Tekari made a server called, 'Town Roleplay' and he hosted it with BLG hosting service. After he found out he couldn't pay for it, he gave the hosting rights to Cloud since he could afford the service, however, Cloud instead hijacks the entire loving discord and acts like he owns it. If I am correct also, he banned Tekari from the Amberguard discord aswell. Only two weeks ago did I earn the rights to host it since Cloud actually doesn't care for Amberguard. If you really want the discord or the clan back, come to me and we can settle on an agreement.

Even though Cloud does act like the Franchise Owner, we didn't 'Steal it,' you admitted yourself that you don't give a single stuff about Town Roleplay or Amberguard anymore so every argument you've made in this drama is basically dismissive. Good day.

* Tetris sleeps with the mayor's daughter

Even though Cloud does act like the Franchise Owner, we didn't 'Steal it,' you admitted yourself that you don't give a single stuff about Town Roleplay or Amberguard anymore so every argument you've made in this drama is basically dismissive. Good day.
them stop hosting it!!