Amberguard Roleplaying

Author Topic: Amberguard Roleplaying  (Read 9256 times)

* Tetris sleeps with the mayor's daughter
* Drydess stabs Tetris 23 times for sleeping with his daughter

My fault for being passive aggressive, I'll just remove ag from the title and tell Cloud to screw off.

Raw Quotation:
this isn't to stir up trouble or any kind of debate.

I just want to point out the situation with AG as-is for those who are actually interested or involved and want a reference that you can direct others to.

I don't own AG or anything hosted under it. Cloud Zero took control of the clan without permission and gave full control of my servers to Block King, who's working with players including Spuds and Kovect to make a new server that could go up in the next few days. They stole events and my own builds from my old maps and ported them into their new one.

I don't care anymore. I just don't want people to look at the server name or what's included and think that I'm involved in anything that's going on with it.

I know the drama section is stalked by people who want to stir up just that--drama. I know that this intended-to-be-harmless PSA will be turned into a full-on argument instead of a discussion by these people, and if such a thing happens, that's why I'm not replying to this.

If you're already thinking up a reply to flame me or this for whatever reason, fine.
If you're one of the 20-30 regulars who actually play my servers, thank you for reading this.
Alright folks. Let’s crack down on business here.
Hello reader/communist. I am Dominoes, enough said.

Firstly, to clarify, I am that Cloud Zero person that was mentioned in the OP:
I don't own AG or anything hosted under it. Cloud Zero took control of the clan without permission and gave full control of my servers to Block King, who's working with players including Spuds and Kovect to make a new server that could go up in the next few days.
While we’re on this area I’ll point out two things—
  • Tekari made the claim about “not wanting to host” on the Discord server (could not find screenshot on this, I may post again with another Imgur link as I take time to gather screenshots) ((pointed out in the above quotation)) and had granted me hosting privileges, as seen here: https://imgur.com/a/28B8u. But, this is where I had a bit of a forget-up --
  • I can verify that I did not ask Tekari if I could grant Block King124 the host role. I had announced on the Discord server that I was going on a hiatus to focus on school, but I am taking time now to write this very reply you're reading. Better to clarify than leave this shrouded in mystery.
They stole events and my own builds from my old maps and ported them into their new one.
And here's another issue. The lovely thing is about this is that Kovect did the above mentioned without consent from me or Tekari, which is seemingly odd.
Enough of Tekari, let's review the other messages here:
if you're gonna be using a drama make sure that everyone hates that person/thing or bring it to the DM's you nerd
Good point is made here; I can't speak more myself but I feel my reputation is decent enough to let me get by as a "semi-positive example??" I know this whole drama is going to tarnish my reputation in whole.  I forgeted up enough here.
I only host the server, Cloud Zero is still acting full of stuff and referencing himself as the, "Franchise Owner" on the discord. I was going to contact you, Tekari, earlier until you made this drama. Also, 90% of the builds that are currently IN the server have the creator's consent. The only build I can image being actually yours is the spawn room.

To summarize the situation in a nutshell, Tekari made a server called, 'Town Roleplay' and he hosted it with BLG hosting service. After he found out he couldn't pay for it, he gave the hosting rights to Cloud since he could afford the service, however, Cloud instead hijacks the entire loving discord and acts like he owns it. If I am correct also, he banned Tekari from the Amberguard discord aswell. Only two weeks ago did I earn the rights to host it since Cloud actually doesn't care for Amberguard. If you really want the discord or the clan back, come to me and we can settle on an agreement.
For the first part, I did not mention anything on me being the "franchise owner". If you find anything begging to differ, prove me wrong, so I am aware of my mistake.
Second part, I did make another fatal mistake of "hijacking" the server. I did not ban Tekari; they left on their own terms. I've been wanting to hand this back to Tekari since my activity on the Discord is close to none, so I can say that I haven't been doing anything Amberguard-wise recently.

I forgeted up with this in a manner not acceptable for this community. I intend on giving Amgerguard back to Tekari because my activity is so low on it nowadays. Even then I can't do so because Tekari has stated that they don't care for Amberguard anymore.
I'm going to make an attempt at getting myself out of the rabbit hole I dug myself into, with some hope that I may actually get out of this hole, metaphorically. If you want to yell at me even more, go shoot me a DM on my Discord, with that being ◆ rhearmas ◆#5175.
I'm deeply sorry for messing up this way. I did this with Plane Simulator (owned by Sun) and now with Amberguard (owned by Tekari). I've acted like an immature, careless, and dull-minded slut and I regret doing so. Thanks for reading.
if I was wrong with anything here please for god sake point it out so I'm aware. shoutout to snakes for mentioning me in a Discord alongside with the link to this topic

Well there you go. Thread over?

https://imgur.com/a/28B8u
The name is cropped out, why?
I'm assuming this is fake and your stuffty way of damage control.

anonymity bro, some people don't want their discord shared out

lots of people know their discord from the discord server, no?
I am doubting this picture until Tekari confirms it is true.

I'll be sure to ban Amberguard Roleplaying from my server.

You selfishly claimed yourself as the Franchise owner.

More discussion? Fine by me, more facts are better.

lots of people know their discord from the discord server, no?
I am doubting this picture until Tekari confirms it is true.
I blocked Tekari's name in the screenshots because I shouldn't be exposing his Discord for those who tend to flame on people. ChappersTeddy makes a good point on this:

You selfishly claimed yourself as the Franchise owner.
Thanks for making me aware of that. Definately didn't think before changing that role. At the time of this writing, the role name has been changed.

Well there you go. Thread over?
Dear god, I hope it will be, but it probably won't over for a while, knowing the Blockland community. I'm gonna try to resolve this as best I can, so tell me as much as you want s I can fix the issue or clarify the complaint.

i want tekari to confirm these messages or they're fake.

i want tekari to confirm these messages or they're fake.
then just shoot him a pm but who knows he might not even check it or respond or respond with a "yes those b real messages"

then just shoot him a pm but who knows he might not even check it or respond or respond with a "yes those b real messages"
the problem is, I don;t know Tekari's Discord and they aren't active on BLF

the problem is, I don;t know Tekari's Discord and they aren't active on BLF

nvm contacted them, awaiting response

This whole drama was a mistake, really. I should've contacted Cloud and fixed things then, but I was a bit too jumpy on my assumption that he would've been stubborn which I took from the way he went about things.

Really, this whole thing needs to be buried after this post. Block "Not an alt" King is trying very hard to keep control of this when Cloud, the one in charge of the server, has already closed this. And for clarity--when I say "in charge" I'm referring to him "hijacking" it.

It's also worth mentioning that since this has gone up Proscito (one of my server developers/admins) and their friend (who I won't pull into this) have reported that Block has been harassing them on servers like Snowblight--RDMing them and rejoining 2-3 more times on alts. I can't cite this as absolute, since it's just word of mouth, but if true--Block straight up walked up to them and gunned them down just to be an annoyance. And this isn't worth drama, Alxetora took care of it, just making a note of their behavior.

Yes, the screencap is true, but it's taken out of context as Cloud acknowledges and will attest to again most likely.

I gave Cloud hosting rights in the midst of me cancelling my own Glass-hosted server. This meant the server could only be hosted when I was online and people wanted it to be 24/7, so Cloud offered to host it for me. I still owned the server. I did it because I didn't want to pay monthly for it once the player count started to see a decline.

Thread over?