[Player] Sergeant Keroro (REFINED)

Author Topic: [Player] Sergeant Keroro (REFINED)  (Read 7036 times)

rude

what we're trying to say is

respawn it a couple times and it will work. the default blockhead bot has trouble reading polygons on other datablocks when there first spawned.
^ don't be so sure of what you say as though you are an expert on this when

what the forget is unhidenode? is it a code i have to put into the .cs? if so please post it.
^ it's very clear you have no idea what you are talking about

this time there's properly gathered evidence and the advice is given step by step. a monkey could understand this. if you don't learn your lesson this time there's really no helping you.

Please.

Ill listen to you and everything, just please.
^ unless you were lying through your teeth to kiss my ass while you pm'd me this?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 11:54:23 PM by Pompmaker2 »

why does zach have this obsession with under the radar anime and 80/90's japanese cartoons?

Zach be honest, do you have some form of autism? I'm just curious. I have a co worker who's into classic mickey mouse cartoons and he won't tell me why he likes them. "Just because".

i have autism and used to like sgt frog

why does zach have this obsession with under the radar anime and 80/90's japanese cartoons?

Zach be honest, do you have some form of autism? I'm just curious. I have a co worker who's into classic mickey mouse cartoons and he won't tell me why he likes them. "Just because".
hes said he has autism before

make sergeant mitchell next

i have autism and used to like sgt frog
when i was 11 i marathonned that stuff through to like season 5

the default blockhead bot has trouble reading polygons on other datablocks when there first spawned.
this makes no sense at all.

Idiot.

He can do whatever he wants.

Learn to respect the other people's tastes.

basically the same reason you're in this forum
people just like certain things

what the forget is unhidenode? is it a code i have to put into the .cs? if so please post it.
%obj.unHideNode("name");

It's unnecessary anyway

He actually has autism he said it in a post somewhere

basically the same reason you're in this forum
people just like certain things
Idiot.

idk why you guys are so butthurt lol he was just curious about the subject
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 01:43:56 AM by Kyuande »

Idiot.

Learn to read properly lmao.