I don't know.
4 (7.5%)
BEG!!!
7 (13.2%)
Other(post plz)
9 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 17, 2008, 02:18:57 PM

Author Topic: The wait for an awesome game  (Read 4066 times)

The wait for Blockland begins. I'm going to get it in about 2 weeks.What should I do???PLZ POST.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 03:13:43 PM by Xryan »

discover what lays in your closet if your male. female - i have no idea what girls do by them selves. well, that wouldnt get me kicked in the balles again.

Play football, greatest pass-time ever.

If you have dogs, go out and run with them!  I love doing that for it makes our bond even stronger.

i cant get away from my dog. as we speek she is sleeping on my bed.

Back on topic...

Keep randomly shooting at small bricks with a minigun all [INSERT CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME HERE] and then stab your boss/principal/self in the face when you finally get bored,quit blockland,get back to your life,and do something,and one of the above people asks you to do something.But after that,just go pwn someone repeatedly in DMs or something.I dont know wtf anyone wants to do,so...Eh,just stick to the last part if you want to.

NOTE:This is guarentied to bore you out of your mind!

Keep randomly shooting at small bricks with a minigun
I made a mod for this, didn't release it, deleted it within 5 minutes, in rtb 1.045, and it planted the bricks as it shot, because I was really bored, but I quit rtb 1.045 long ago, and don't plan on playing either rtb 1.045 or rtb 2.0. If someone payed for me I would only play just to respect that person's money, so if I were you, I wouldn't buy it for me.

The only game on earth with a bunch of fat men jumping on top of eachother. :cookieMonster:

Play football.

Damn Americans.
That's why nobody understood me when I came to Canada and told them I want to play football while holding a soccer ball. :(
Wtf is soccer anyway, where'd they come up with the name.

Damn Americans.
That's why nobody understood me when I came to Canada and told them I want to play football while holding a soccer ball. :(
Wtf is soccer anyway, where'd they come up with the name.
Canada has Canadians, America has Americans. They are two different things.

Go eat a  :cookie: and play  :iceCream: on your  :nes: while you  :panda:

Im from USA, and i dont understand why football is not tackleball or something, and soccer isnt football.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 10:32:39 PM by Zenthos »

The only game on earth with a bunch of fat men jumping on top of eachother. :cookieMonster:

Play football.
Your forgeting sumo, were the men are all but naked and you see fat ripling down their body.

other.

masturbate
or
minesweeper